Rule 26 Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I wasn't sure if I should post here or jump straight to a support ticket - I'm new to the community and still trying to find my way around. :? Apologies in advance if the answer to the following question is elsewhere and I've missed it, as well.

I've known that I had a RCRP Master Account for several months, so when I decided to join the server I logged in to that account. I realized that my e-mail was one that I no longer use, so I attempted to change it to another one. This is when I was informed that the second e-mail account that I wanted to change it to was already connected to another account. Tried a third e-mail, same issue. Eventually, I discovered I actually had three UCP accounts. I assume what happened is that I forgot about them over time as I never really played or focused on this server properly.

I sent in my application today, and it was only after checking the ban list and seeing someone get banned for this that I noticed Rule 26 - that you may only have one master account, and having multiple ones will lead to you getting banned from the server and the account being disabled. I will only be using my most recent one and I was wondering if there was a way I could possibly get the other two accounts deactivated in order to avoid getting into trouble, as I never intended for this to happen.

I've managed to dig out the other usernames and e-mail addresses of the other two accounts which I'm pretty sure are the only other two - I should have access to any other details I need to get these accounts deactivated if possible. With that said, I am worried that there are potentially other accounts that I've made over time and forgotten about, and I was wondering if there was a way to check accounts linked to my IP or anything similar.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance from myself.

Randallinho

Silver Member
IG Name
Nicholas Salerno
IG Faction
Main St. Crew
This should be tagged to the management/administrators as they are the only ones can help you with your inquiry. But to answer your question, yes it is allowed to have the other master accounts deactivated if you haven't been banned on those accounts, of course ('cause if you managed to make three master accounts when banned, that's ban evasion). Only the management and/or admins(?) can deactivate those for you, though.

Randallinho said:
This should be tagged to the management/administrators as they are the only ones can help you with your inquiry. But to answer your question, yes it is allowed to have the other master accounts deactivated if you haven't been banned on those accounts, of course ('cause if you managed to make three master accounts when banned, that's ban evasion). Only the management and/or admins(?) can deactivate those for you, though.
Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate it. I've never been banned on any of my accounts so this shouldn't cause any further problems I hope. I'm assuming then that sending in a Support Ticket from both of the extra accounts to ask for them to be deactivated is the right path to journey down in order to get this solved?

Randallinho

Silver Member
IG Name
Nicholas Salerno
IG Faction
Main St. Crew
Misuzu said:
Randallinho said:
Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate it. I've never been banned on any of my accounts so this shouldn't cause any further problems I hope. I'm assuming then that sending in a Support Ticket from both of the extra accounts to ask for them to be deactivated is the right path to journey down in order to get this solved?
I think so. You may wait for the management/admin's response to this if you want, though, just to be sure.

Randallinho said:
Misuzu said:
Randallinho said:
I think so. You may wait for the management/admin's response to this if you want, though, just to be sure.
Gotcha. I'll wait for about 24 hours or so to see what happens, and then I'll probably toss in a Support Ticket. Thanks again!

IG Name
Curtis Bridgeford
You need to make a support ticket requesting for more than one MA on an IP. Also, you could tell them which MA you want to keep.

You'll get a response much quicker via the UCP and it will be a lot less hassle.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.