What's new

Rule 24[Alec check this please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Look Up said:
Fleur there's nice citys which used for crime mostly. For example Blueberry & Blueberry farm etc. And we have cops for a reason.Jail them..
I believe you missed the part where I didn't disagree with anything.

Look Up

Donator
Fleur said:
Look Up said:
Fleur there's nice citys which used for crime mostly. For example Blueberry & Blueberry farm etc. And we have cops for a reason.Jail them..
I believe you missed the part where I didn't disagree with anything.

Yes i just noticed that i got you wrong

Bogdan

Silver Member
It's not really up to Alec, since Mike/Cruzito added/removed the rule in the first place.

Anyway, I agree with adding it back.

Teem

Every creative and heavy role player would love to see it added, but the newbies on the server don't want it because they aren't creative enough to think something similar, legal and really interesting to "decode" it to the original product.

I like to see creative adverts myself and if I don't need a product, I will try buying it, even if it is just a small amount of it so I can have a chance to see the other player' roleplay and enjoy it together.

But sadly there aren't many people that are in gangs or faction-less which are able to do amazing advertisements and using locations to cover their real dealing product.

Ink

Retired Admin
It was removed because people aren't that creative and can't sell/buy guns without those /padverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.