What's new

RP headshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillergreece

Donator
If you got shot to the head and got less than 50HP (bleeding), you must RP it as headshot and that you will die inevitable.
If more than 50HP, you can RP it as graze shot or w/e and RP surviving.

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
If you got shot to the head and got less than 50HP (bleeding), you must RP it as headshot and that you will die inevitable.
If more than 50HP, you can RP it as graze shot or w/e and RP surviving.
guy 1 pushes the gun very much against guy 2's forehead and splatters his brains
guy 2 walks off because graze shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Limitless

Retired Admin
Specify they're executed in /me and you won't have any problems.

Though a headshot may be survivable, it certainly isn't without a hospital. And it's common sense that if you RPly shoot someone in the head point blank you're not gonna miss.

Cappunocci

Bronze Member
Specify they're executed in /me and you won't have any problems.

Though a headshot may be survivable, it certainly isn't without a hospital. And it's common sense that if you RPly shoot someone in the head point blank you're not gonna miss.
And, you know, Forum Complaints on such matter will always spark some entertainment for the community to look at and a player who will receive punishment of some kind given hard evidence is provided <3

Spressed

Donator
This is all and all circumstantial, say in my case I had to shoot him up as he got his head in through my car, and then I had to evade which really didn’t give me any time at all to execute him scriptly because of my character being chased right after.

Thanks for the clarification, I suppose this was a rather well put discussion and I thank you all for contributing to it, I didn’t think much of it but I’ll make sure to record it through if such a certain thing is to occur again,

all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.