[Roleplaying] Roleplaying fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Mario_Carter
IG Faction
SADVLA
What is Roleplay?
Roleplay on SA:MP is basically acting IG. What this means is you should treat your character like a real person with thoughts, feelings and emotions. Also it means you should react to different things in different ways, depending on what happens to you. Basically pretend your character is a real person. Act like you would IRL, because after all, RP is based on the realism of RL.
You can RP as absolutely anything (As long as it is suitable); just use your imagination. An example of things you can RP as are:
-A child
-A Civilian
-A Police Officer
-A Gang Member
All of the different factions offer different Roleplay opportunities, so look out for them. And remember, you don't have to join a faction or gang, why not Roleplay as a civilian? And you can use Anims in your roleplay.

Todays RP Guide
TodayÔÇÖs RP Guide will be how to correctly RP fear. We decided to do this guide as it follows on nicely from the weapon RP. Please don't comment saying anything about how long it is, or maybe too detailed because if you are willing to play a RP server then you should be willing to RP to a good standard. On a more positive note, we hope this RP Guide helps you in some way. Please remember these guides are for less experienced Roleplayers too.
RPÔÇÖing Fear
RPÔÇÖing fear is one of the most basic things you need to be able to do. It is useful in many different RP situations and we have noticed that not many people are RPÔÇÖing fear latley. If you have a gun pointed at your head IRL you wonÔÇÖt try to get up and run away, or sit there normally. You would be scared. IG nobody knows if youÔÇÖre scared until you RP it, thatÔÇÖs why itÔÇÖs vital. It is very easy to RP fear and yet many people donÔÇÖt do it. This guide is to help those people who cannot RP fear or are unsure on how to. By the way, in this example Masked (704) is me ÔÇô Jay Fernandez.
How to RP Fear
> Mario Carter grabs jay's collar.
Stranger (704) Says: Easy..
> Mario Carter attempts to push him up the wall.
> Can i? (( Mario Carter ))
> Yes (( Stranger (704) ))
> You can see my face has turned red (( Stranger (704) ))

Stranger (704) Says: Umm..
> You see a holster attached to my belt which is partly covered by my jacket (( Mario Carter ))
> Inside the holster you see a Glock 17 (( Mario Carter ))
> Mario Carter Extends his right arm to the holster and lifts up his jacket.
> Mario Carter grabs the holster strap and undoes it, before quickly gripping the end of the Glock and sliding it out
> Mario Carter points the gun at jay's head.
> Masked (704) Cautiously looks at the gun as he bites his lip nervously
Darren Fernandez Says: Tell me what you know
> You see sweat beginning to drip down my face (( Stranger (704) ))
Mario Carter Says: Tell me!
Stranger (704) Says: I ...I don't.. don't know what you're t-talking about
> Mario Carter lifts the gun up firing a shot in the air.
> Stranger (704) Screams.

Stranger (704) Shouts: Aaaagh!
Mario Carter Says: Tell me what you know
Stranger (704) Says: Please, no!
> Mario Carter slams him up the wall.
Stranger (704) Says: I told you, i am telling the truth
Mario Carter Says: Tell me now
> My head hits the wall (( Stranger (704) ))
Stranger (704) Says: Ouch!
Stranger (704) Says: Please! Please! I told you
> Masked (704) Groans in pain.
> MArio Carter attempts to drag Jay over to the bed.
> Can i? (( Mario Carter ))
> Yes (( Stranger (704) ))
> Mario Carter attempts to throw you onto the bed. > Can i? (( Mario Carter ))
> Yes ((Stranger (704) ))

Stranger (704) Says: Please..
> Mario Carter points the gun at jay.
> Stranger (704) Begins to cry.

Mario Carter Says: Wipe those tears from your eyes dude
Stranger (704) Says: Please, NO!
Mario Carter Shouts: Now!!!
> Masked (704) Carefully wipes the tears away.
> Mario Carter shoots between Jay's arm and his body onto the bed.

Stranger (704) Shouts: Ahh, Firetruck!
Stranger (704) Says: Please! ..Noooo!!

We hope you enjoyed this Roleplay Guide, we will have many more to come. It was created by Mario Carter.. If you have any questions feel free to comment below, forum PM us or PM us IG. And finally, if you would like to learn how to RP, contact us and we will arrange a session for you.

No offense , but If the guy had lots of crimes under his back , shoot-outs and other things. He wouldn't be so "scared".

And other example. The victim can RPing he's bluffing "fearless" and "braveness" .

However good topic.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
amaz1nG said:
No offense , but If the guy had lots of crimes under his back , shoot-outs and other things. He wouldn't be so "scared".

And other example. The victim can RPing he's bluffing "fearless" and "braveness" .

However good topic.

Pfff. No. Any gang banger would shit his pants. Yeah. He'd might act hard while out on the streets, but when they'd take him hostage and have a gun to his head, he would be scared. Maybe not every-one would snitch, but most people would break at some point. Gang bangers are people and still have emotions. Unless he'd be fucked in the head and wouldn't care about dieing.

IG Name
Tony Mendez
IG Faction
La Onda
This is actually very helpful, I hope our beloved roleplayers will follow it.

And Pax has a point.

Pax said:
amaz1nG said:

However good topic.

Pfff. No. Any gang banger would shit his pants. Yeah. He'd might act hard while out on the streets, but when they'd take him hostage and have a gun to his head, he would be scared. Maybe not every-one would snitch, but most people would break at some point. Gang bangers are people and still have emotions. Unless he'd be fucked in the head and wouldn't care about dieing.
Everybody has a breaking point. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.