What's new

Role-play Guide. - Kinq!

Kinq!

Role-Play Guide.

Topics!
1)Introduction - What is role-play?
2)Main points in role-play.
3)How to become a successful role-player.

Introduction - What is role-play?
Hello today I'll introduce the word "role-play" to you all. First of all, let's start with the first and only thing that what is it's meaning: "It means that doing realistic things in a game - Creating your whole or developing a life in a game". Secondly, It means that doing realistic things just in a game. You have to follow all the main real-life rules in the game and some minor rules which are made in the game. Thirdly, the closing words are that role-playing is not hard nor simple. It is your choice how you role-play and what you role-play.
Like you can role-play a gangster, civilian, businessman, law enforcer, government officer etc. You have to develop your character according to the following choices you decide to make for e.g: If you make a gangster character and started role-playing like a normal civilian and then a law enforcer that's the wrong use of the development of your character since it'll make no-sense + it wont be fun to develop such a character. Lastly, role-playing means creating a whole new world for your character and yourself with role-playing you can make your dreams come true in-game and than in your real-life, role-play is never going to be hard after reading the main points in the next section.

Main points of role-play.
Moving on, I'll kindly inform you about the main points of role-play. Firstly, role-play is a realistic-created world and shall not posses any un-realistic things which is better known as [PG - Power Gaming]. Secondly, you're not allowed to use such stuff that you don't even know for eg: You have rode a person's name-tag and started using his name for no-reason that is purely un-realistic since in-real-life we don't have name-tags and we have to introduce ourselves to the person we met to take such information so beware. Thirdly, You're not allowed to kill someone who just killed you before for eg: You got rammed by a car and died in the way. You want to take revenge and that's purely wrong and that wont be allowed to do since in-real-life if you die by some cause you can't just revive and kill the person like for real?. These are the most main points of role-play that should be followed. Lastly, Abiding the rules may cause you achieve many things and that will start making you a great role-play'er as you imagined to be one.
How to become a successful role-play'er?
After reading the above paragraphs you might have learnt what role-play means and what causes & effects it has on ourselves. Lastly, to become a successful role-play'er you must abide the rules and follow merely all the instructions. You are also abide to follow realistic-things and not un-realistic things. You must give yourself a chance to create a whole new world for yourself. That's all folks! Hope you liked it.

Handcrafted with <3 for :luvrcrp:

[PS: My english may not be proper in the above paragraphs but I tried my best and tried to think as much as I can, so have fun if this helped you!]

Kinq!

This reply is just a simple one for new role-players ,however, admins can delete this if they don't like it, I don't mind.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Kinq! said:
This reply is just a simple one for new role-players ,however, admins can delete this if they don't like it, I don't mind.

the point everybody is trying to make is, that this is not the type of server where new roleplayers learn how to RP, they should already know this when they apply for RCRP.

Kinq!

LeGGGeNNdA said:
Kinq! said:

the point everybody is trying to make is, that this is not the type of server where new roleplayers learn how to RP, they should already know this when they apply for RCRP.

Ooh.
Still works.
People can check this section before applying and learn some RP and then make their way upto being a great one. If this is not useful, conclusion.