What's new

Rocket League

Zhymli

Donator

So yeah, I just saw some people talking about Rocket League here on the forums aswell as In Game. When I saw this game for my first time, I was like - NO, definitely not going to buy it. But after watching few streams and some of my friends playing it, I changed my opinion. I just gave it a try (You can get your money refunded on Steam if you don't have more than 2 hours played on the game, so its all cool to try it out). Now, I must admit its hell of a fun to play this game. I can recommend it.

The price on Steam is 19,99€ right now.

Just post here your opinions about this game, screenshots of your rides or maybe even recordings of your epic shots and saves.

This is my current ride.

Prescription

Donator
Mikey23 said:
BenBiddulph said:
lmao
its free on ps4 and it's not worth anyway near that price at all
Yeh. Its kinda over-priced.
its good dont get me wrong but theres not alot of game time you can put in before getting bored

Zhymli

Donator
BenBiddulph said:
Mikey23 said:
BenBiddulph said:
lmao
its free on ps4 and it's not worth anyway near that price at all
Yeh. Its kinda over-priced.
its good dont get me wrong but theres not alot of game time you can put in before getting bored
I just play like 4-5 ranked games when I don't have nothing to do and it is fine for me this way.. Don't really need to spend two hours in a row on it.

Manu

Retired Admin
Loving it, I don't regret spending a penny on the game.
Only had it for 2 days and already have more than 7 hours on it haha, here's a video of some shit lol

Newman.

Donator
Me and Manu best team confirmed. Arky best hit me up sometime so we can do a three way :>