What's new

Denied Robbing houses = More RP? Yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Inspired by: this topic (pls read this first,then mine)

Maybe this should be done very simple.Something like this:

You can rob the house and get some stuff from it,but you can't actually rob the owner (this means that the script gives you random things like idk: radio,fuelcan etc..and that you can't take the guns or the mats stored in the house).Coz houses are the only safe places for storing materials and nobody likes to loose them,even if he gets 10k insurance for 1k mats.

So, you enter a house if the door is unlocked,if not you should type
/window
to try to break and climb through the window (you should wait 5 seconds to see the outcome,and the success ratio will be random).If you succeed you can use
/robhouse
inside the house (there would be freeze timer for like 10-15 seconds) and you get random stuff as i said before).And if you failed you can't rob the same house in the next hour.
Next time when the owner enters his house he should receive a message like: "Your house has been robbed" or something like that,so he would call cops...And if you failed you can't rob the same house in the next hour (or 2 or 5 whatever).

It won't generate much profit for the robber but it will sure bring more RP..

(fuck,this is not simple at all :p)

Crusty

Platinum Member
/support, you can buy 2 kinds of house alarms:
- one that does: /do BEEEEEEEP or *BEEEEEEEP* on a very wide range inside AND outside the house.
- one that is connected to the SAST and alerts them via Police Message.
The alarms would be buyable at Electronic Stores and they would go off once the robber tries to break in with /window /enter and /forcedoor

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Crusty said:
/support, you can buy 2 kinds of house alarms:
- one that does: /do BEEEEEEEP or *BEEEEEEEP* on a very wide range inside AND outside the house.
- one that is connected to the SAST and alerts them via Police Message.
The alarms would be buyable at Electronic Stores and they would go off once the robber tries to break in with /window /enter and /forcedoor
Yep,I Like it...But it would be better if the alarm alerts the owner,not the police.Coz nobody will risk goin in a jail for a few fuelcans,radio or a shovel...:p And it would be better RP situation if the owner calls the cops and they ask him some questions..And if the owner is not online - we have one happy robber

Crusty

Platinum Member
IRL my house has an alarm that alerts the cops so it is RP. It should just be very costly, thats all.

Mark

Banned
Darius_Smith said:
Inspired by: this topic (pls read this first,then mine)

Maybe this should be done very simple.Something like this:

You can rob the house and get some stuff from it,but you can't actually rob the owner (this means that the script gives you random things like idk: radio,fuelcan etc..and that you can't take the guns or the mats stored in the house).Coz houses are the only safe places for storing materials and nobody likes to loose them,even if he gets 10k insurance for 1k mats.

So, you enter a house if the door is unlocked,if not you should type
/window
to try to break and climb through the window (you should wait 5 seconds to see the outcome,and the success ratio will be random).If you succeed you can use
/robhouse
inside the house (there would be freeze timer for like 10-15 seconds) and you get random stuff as i said before).And if you failed you can't rob the same house in the next hour.
Next time when the owner enters his house he should receive a message like: "Your house has been robbed" or something like that,so he would call cops...And if you failed you can't rob the same house in the next hour (or 2 or 5 whatever).

It won't generate much profit for the robber but it will sure bring more RP..'

You rob my house i'll fucking murder you.

(fuck,this is not simple at all :p)

Sensys

Donator
Crusty said:
IRL my house has an alarm that alerts the cops so it is RP. It should just be very costly, thats all.
Haha, at countryside no need alarms : D
but /Support ((I need remember to lock my house always)) ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.