What's new

Roadblock in Dillimore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeRoy_Lyons

May i ask why there is a huge ass roadblock by the Dillimore PD and gas station? Its a pain in the butt. What? Are you afraid Barrack Hussein Obama is gonna drive a car bomb into it?! NO! Hes busy bankrupting the county like the last asshole did, now, im sure lots of us would really appreciate it if you'd move the huge ass concrete things in the middle of the road.

Sonny Black

Dude i want to see you as president of the USA motherfucking retard

LeRoy_Lyons

That would be most excellent. =P i couldnt do any better, but someone that spends millions of dollars on advertisments should know what their doing...man, lets not argue, i hate arguing over the internet, its pointless.

Yass

Donator
The roadblocks are bugged and cannot be removed and STOP DISSING OBAMA, he's five thousand times better then Bush ever will be.

LeRoy_Lyons

literally LOLING!!!
idk, i thought it was really funny though!

Ian

Diamond Member
Okay, Leroy, stop fucking bringing up politics into simple fucking complaints, I may not agree with fucking everything Barrack has been doing, but he is still better than McCain.
I admit if the new Green Coal Industry bill passes, I will riot...
But even the fucking giant Die Hard Conservatives (Republicans) admit that McCain would have BankRupted us far further than Obama has...
Obama is not a fucking terrorist. You (Leroy) would probably hand us over to China for a fucking dollar.

Anyhow, the Roablocks at the PD was a log off bug...

((P.S. 100 Bucks says Leroy touches himself to fucking Ann Coulter!))

Status
Not open for further replies.