Charles

Retired Admin
RIP
10e3f31755.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4

PuDzeh

Donator

I personally think he should be unbanned, but I guess that's just me. We saw eye to eye on a lot of things and I generally got on quite well with him, you though Ian and Wang hated each other, quite wrong. I used to sit in a channel with him and Ian in the EMS TS and we'd talk for a long time about issues with each of our factions and issues with the server in general and we'd all agree. He was a pleasant guy, it is just when things are brought into play, like heated situations in game where I think Wang can lose himself, so it is just a shame that we had disagreements regarding Aperture and SASP but these only arose as a result of heated situations in game where some dickhead robocops who were usually American did retarded things and got Wang mad at us.

Charles

Retired Admin
PuDzeh said:
I personally think he should be unbanned, but I guess that's just me. We saw eye to eye on a lot of things and I generally got on quite well with him, you though Ian and Wang hated each other, quite wrong. I used to sit in a channel with him and Ian in the EMS TS and we'd talk for a long time about issues with each of our factions and issues with the server in general and we'd all agree. He was a pleasant guy, it is just when things are brought into play, like heated situations in game where I think Wang can lose himself, so it is just a shame that we had disagreements regarding Aperture and SASP but these only arose as a result of heated situations in game where some dickhead robocops who were usually American did retarded things and got Wang mad at us.

Simon said:
I never personally saw an issue with him.

I agree. It does seem as if he was just banned for no reason out of the blue.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
UnkindMuse said:
Why was it that he got loads of hate? I often saw loads of controversy involving him.

He got a lot of hate due to things which occurred in the past (when he was an administrator). Most people jumped on the "hate Wang" band wagon for no reason what so ever.

Karner said:
I actually have no idea why he was banned.

He was banned by Icetea for a "bad attitude". :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.