SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin

GIF:
rip.gif

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Nick said:
Hmmmm, set up or not set up......?
Not setup lol, I was just sitting there after logging off our MDC, and he/she just flies by, no sirens or nothing, runs the red light and gets lag slammed by the tow truck xD I record all the time when i'm online, and happened to catch this.

DrTrollinski

Donator
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Nick said:
Not setup lol, I was just sitting there after logging off our MDC, and he/she just flies by, no sirens or nothing, runs the red light and gets lag slammed by the tow truck xD I record all the time when i'm online, and happened to catch this.

RIP hard drive.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
DrTrollinski said:
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Nick said:

RIP hard drive.

1tb, i get about 7 hours of recording before it gets full. And I give it a month before this HDD blows, i have a spare 3tb harddrive in my new PC's box, when i bought my new PC i installed my old HDD rather then install everything again.

Hyper

Donator
Dayum son, you got some good storage capacity. What recording program are you using?