What's new

Richard Locke, out for now[Lock/delete please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
Alright, you got me.

Now before you start talking shit to me about me being a ragequitter and a whiner, just read this through.

I started out on this server, joined Blue Dynasty, good times back then, before V1. I grew a bit tired of the endless Gangs vs. Police shit, and decided to try and start my own faction, that should be a peaceful organization, and bring some good realistic RP to the server. It went good for a few days, people showed a lot of interest in it.

Then the gangs started to piss us off. First Blue Dynasty claiming that they owned our property, wanting protection money and rent from us. Then the Aperture. And then finally, every single gang on the server except for EVL teams up, kidnaps me and attempts to CK me, based on the following reasons:

1: Me and the boys delivered wares to Palomino Creek.
My explaination: Well, kill every player on the server then. They deliver sprunk there every day. Stupid excuse.

2: We are a RDM gang like Itami's was.
My explaination: Shut up, we only ever killed one person. And he shot at us first. We ARE peaceful, no matter what you say.

3: We were caught with huge amounts of coke and weed.
My explaination: No we weren't, you made this up. We were never in position of anything, and if you choose to search our propety and yet still claim to find this, it's powergaming. You know what that is?

4: We were in Fort Carson, and Bolsheviks wanted to move there, therefore we had to go.
My explaination: Lame ass excuse. Should every gang kill all the business companies in the towns they roll in? No, they wouldn't. Cops would be on the lookout for them for a LONG time and the consequences of doing this wouldn't even be worth it, just to get rid of a business owner.

5: ALL TEH OTHAR GANGZ HATE U SO WE WUNTZ TO HALP THEM AND WE KILL U TOO.
Yeah shut up already. The gangs on this server are too stupid to fight each other, and kills the business company. Great RP faggots.

6: You insulted Donnie Mariano.
My explaination: I asked him politely not to have gangwars on our property, now that we had all the trouble with Aperture, we didn't want more. If this is reason for an attempted CK, you're shitting me.

7: We don't like people who tries to actually bring the focus away from our gangs with big phat guns and modded streetracing-cars, and we chose to pick on the weakest instead of each other because we simply couldn't be bothered to fight someone that was a challenge.
Now this excuse, I believe is valid.

Most people would see from my topics on this forums, that I really tried hard to bring peaceful RP to the server. Going to work, working to pay your bills, investing in property, running a business. At least, that was my intention. It seems that half the server disagrees, and finds this a bad idea. This is a nice picture of the server. It's full of RDM, and when I as the only one with balls to take initative, tries to start some real citizen-RP, get's murdered, it's pointless.

"Yeah but if you dont wanna be ck'd you dont have to"
Fine. What if I chose to come back and keep running the company? Gangs will keep coming. People just can't leave us alone, I don't know why, but it bothers me like hell.

But fine, you got me. If you all think we're the bad guys ICly here, fair enough.

I'm leaving the server, if not permanently, then for a while, until this has settled down. This is not ragequit. I just don't wish to play here with these kind of immature, violent players.

/fucku @ all the people who're about to say "Fuck off shit's better without you". At least I tried.

- Richard Locke / Mitchell Randerson.

I'll give it another shot. Lock/delete please.

Belgier

Donator
Stay, we have to find some solution. I don't want to give these retards what they want.
Nor money, neither the closure of Epsilon, we didn't even get the time to start yet.

Icy

Gold Member
Joey Belgier said:
Stay, we have to find some solution. I don't want to give these retards what they want.
Nor money, neither the closure of Epsilon, we didn't even get the time to start yet.
It's fucking pointless, and I can't be bothered. Admins don't give a fuck since they're not involved.

When the server choses to repel non-voilent factions like this, I don't even want to stay. I'll work on my own few projects until, if, this servers behavior changes.

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Please stay !!!!
Youre the first faction leader i trust in. You always had something in mind wich kept the RP of our faction alive. It was really cool to RP with you and I want to continue that. We really need to solve this whole gang problem.
Please stay here !

Yours,
Major Mugel

Curtis.

Bronze Member
I totally disagree the fact you're leaving the server, because when I first saw the Epsilon Incorporation App I tough that it would be a great RP faction, but seems that i were wrong.
You don't have to leave, all you have to do is to overcome this and proceed with your great faction...

Belgier

Donator
Oh great, now Mark Setter came (the owner of the bar next to us)
He wanted me to move all the cars (HOW THE FUCK can I do that, they ain't mine)

then this followed:

Someone masked came with a tow truck.
As you can all eat your own shit if you are against Epsilon, I dragged the man out of the towtruck and drove the piece of crap into the river.

Now I have 6 wanteds for carjacking but I couldn't care less.. fuck off, the ground is less yours than ours. It's not like you stand in your bar RP'ing, or using it for RP-purposes, it's just to fill your pockets a bit faster.

EDIT: I went too the prison out of free will, to show I ain't bad.
Addition: I saw them towing the cars away, I saw Ian there as well, so I have no clue what's going to happen to the cars
But I say again, how the hell can I move 10 and more cars, of which I do not have the keys..

Decoy

Silver Member
Mitch man don't leave, we need members like you.. Red County's gonna go to hell without good Roleplayers..

Donald_Duck

Donator
lol dude
don't be a pussy quiter

fight the system with me!

We are on half-way already! Need some more time.. just a lil bit more..

p.s. mark setter is one of the biggest assholes out there. but for the future - i can deal with him

Status
Not open for further replies.