Ricci_Kingsley Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricci

IC Name: Ricci_Kingsley
IC Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Server
Reason for ban: Speed Hacks?
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, because I did no such thing.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: The server has been acting up on me lately with the lag, maybe due to the amount of vehicles in the server but I assure you I didn't hack. I was driving a long on the motorway, which I admit to be a very fast speed.. but not enough to say I hacked, my connection halted maybe a lag spike? But yeah, then I suddenly went FLYING across the screen...

If possible, I would like another chance. I really enjoyed my time here even though it's only been a week. I already have a car, a bike and a flat. I was addicted and yes, take that as a compliment. Please, I have no proof that I did NOT hack you'll just have to take my word for it.

I aplogise for any problems I may have caused.

Thanks,
Ricci.

Akira

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure you hack...
I saw you one time sprinting very fast... Probably CJ running style...

Ricci said:
IC Name: Ricci_Kingsley
IC Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Server
Reason for ban: Speed Hacks?
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, because I did no such thing.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: The server has been acting up on me lately with the lag, maybe due to the amount of vehicles in the server but I assure you I didn't hack. I was driving a long on the motorway, which I admit to be a very fast speed.. but not enough to say I hacked, my connection halted maybe a lag spike? But yeah, then I suddenly went FLYING across the screen...

If possible, I would like another chance. I really enjoyed my time here even though it's only been a week. I already have a car, a bike and a flat. I was addicted and yes, take that as a compliment. Please, I have no proof that I did NOT hack you'll just have to take my word for it.

I aplogise for any problems I may have caused.

Thanks,
Ricci.
Dunno about this, but I saw people saying you hack on /o today.
Anyways, if you didn't hack, good luck.

Alec

Retired Admin
Well this is the first that JunkBuster has 'been wrong' with this server..

Ricci

Akira said:
I'm pretty sure you hack...
I saw you one time sprinting very fast... Probably CJ running style...
Huh?

Brian O'connor said:
Dunno about this, but I saw people saying you hack on /o today.
Anyways, if you didn't hack, good luck.
Yeah they suspected I hacked cause I was able to drive a PD vehicle, which I found out isn't possible :S Odd.

Honestly, If I did hack I wouldn't go through all this trouble trying to convince you guys. I honestly don't hack, and I'm not saying JunkBuster was wrong I'm saying the fact that I speed hacked was wrong. I did go at a really fast speed but it looked as if it were lag.

Josh_Clarke

Bronze Member
Yea, i know about the pd vehicle thing, we were doing a event, cant remember admin name, and a swat van got left behind, so i got in and just drove it around waiting for Garcia too delete it when i did /assistance, as long as u do /assistance and cover your ass you shouldn't get accused cause they vehicle wont be there :D, with the lag thing, yea it has happened too me and yes it is annoying. I was not banned though, my game like froze, then came back and i was at F*cking abandon airport from dillimore i was like WTF FTW lol.

Fox

Banned
Josh_Clarke said:
Yea, i know about the pd vehicle thing, we were doing a event, cant remember admin name, and a swat van got left behind, so i got in and just drove it around waiting for Garcia too delete it when i did /assistance, as long as u do /assistance and cover your ass you shouldn't get accused cause they vehicle wont be there :D, with the lag thing, yea it has happened too me and yes it is annoying. I was not banned though, my game like froze, then came back and i was at F*cking abandon airport from dillimore i was like WTF FTW lol.
The next time you post in peoples unban appeals you will be banned from the forums!!!

Ricci

Aston said:
Josh_Clarke said:
The next time you post in peoples unban appeals you will be banned from the forums!!!
So people aren't allowed to support the unban request? Just oppose?

And I apologise about the bump, I just feel it's not too fair to be banned this long for no reason.

EDIT: Another thing... If I were to HACK in an RP server it wouldn't be a dumb hack like SPEED HACKING.. Comeon, who would need to speed hack in an RP server :S and even so, the server seems pretty reasonable and admitting to it would probably get me an unban (I guess) but since I didn't hack, I will not...

Status
Not open for further replies.