Giga

Donator
Your master account: Giga
Your character: Jessica Thompson
Their name(s):
  • Adam Harm
  • Alan Harm
  • Andrew Harm
  • Jordan Harm (Alexander Harm/Trenton Harm)
  • Merlin Harm
  • Paul Harm (Adrian Harm/Aaron Harm)
Specific Rule(s) Broken:
  • Constant robberies and/or deathmatching players, taking advantage of the low number of Sheriff's Office members online (Crackdown on Robbery and Squads);
  • (Attempting to) fabricate stories;
  • Threatening Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) to a player;
  • Horrible attitude.
Re-count of situation/description:

For the past three days, the Harm family has been causing frequent chaos incidents throughout the night. The "Harm Family" is composed of Aaron Harm (Adrian Harm), Adam Harm, Alan Harm, Andrew Harm, Merlin Harm, and Trenton Harm (Alexander Harm). Their collective mayhem has caught the attention of the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office after a serious of reports, and this prompted an investigation on the family's suspicious activities, which I serve as the lead investigator.

On October 26th, 2017, SACSO received multiple reports regarding multiple masked males armed with AK-47s through a series of 911 calls and departmental calls.

At the same night, the squad is also known to be committing crimes, armed with semi-automatic firearms, at the same moment. A Deputy was investigating the shooting incident caused by the squad in Palomino Creek and later reported to our radio that a Black Burrito, noted to be carrying stolen goods, was involved in a burglary incident around Bluff Drive.

Prior to the radio transmission reporting the Black Burrito, I have actually spotted multiple males outside 1 Vale View, some of them being in vehicles, while patrolling around Palomino Creek. However, my focus was on the AK-47 squad that time, and did not bother what the squad was doing. It was after the radio transmission when I decided to focus on the burglary incident.

For the record, this is Jay Morgan's recount of the incident:
Smoking said:
They came up to me and explained to me that they would like to purchase my house as a good roleplayer I proceeded to RP with them. We finally came to a steady price and they bought the house from me. Around 3 minutes later I started to move my vehicles from the house ((Doing /savecar elsewhere)). As soon as I got back to the house to move my second vehicle they pulled out guns and aimed me telling me to exit my car. I tried to escape but of course, they sprayed down my vehicle and robbed me several pistols from my truck and attempted to steal the money that used to purchase my house back from me.
I know for a fact that I have had eyes on a black van being driven around Palomino Creek, but I somehow managed to lose sight of the vehicle in a span of less than a minute, which is an eye blinker. I decided to park near Vale View and spotted four males outside 3 Vale View. I kept my eyes on the males around the house, but I had to cut off my surveillance when SWAT barged towards 1 Vale View, where Adam and Alan Harm were outside.

While the SWAT operatives were detaining the two, I barged towards 3 Vale View where I spotted Adrian Harm at the door. During this encounter, he claims that "it is unfair" because he just logged in, probably to make us think he had nothing to do with it and should be set free from the roleplay, while technically he was around the house and only logged back in eight minutes after his last logout.

Code:
	Line 1647: [12:13:37] Andre Creason says: Oi, hands up, face away from me.
	Line 1653: [12:13:41] Adrian Harm says: [Southern accent] What?
	Line 1655: [12:13:44] Adrian Harm says: [Southern accent] I don't live here.
	Line 1657: [12:13:47] (( [OOC] Adrian Harm: just logged in ))
	Line 1659: [12:13:52] Andre Creason says: That's not what I asked
	Line 1663: [12:13:59] [Adrian_Harm] Last Login: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 12:12:12
	Line 1665: [12:13:59] Last Logout: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 12:04:55
	Line 1667: [12:13:59] Currently online for: {6896F1}0 hours and 1 minutes
	Line 1671: [12:14:08] Adrian Harm says: [Southern accent] What did I do?
	Line 1673: [12:14:11] (( [OOC] Adrian Harm: I just logged in lol ))
	Line 1677: [12:14:16] (( [OOC] Adrian Harm: dont u think thats a bit unfair ))

During the standoff, I requested them to spawn their vehicles, but it turned out that none of them spawned their vehicles when I asked Dell, especially Melvin Harm who never had the Burrito spawned at all. This goes to one of the fabricated stories Kimbo was claiming where "he was on for a whole two hours after he spawned it", when this statement was debunked in the faction complaint:

Giga said:
kimbo said:
no I didn't log out after Dell left. I was on for a whole two hours after I spawned it and so was he. Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
  • 03:57 AM - Merlin_Harm logged off.
  • 03:57 AM - Merlin_Harm connected to the server.
  • 04:26 AM - Asked your squad to spawn your vehicle; none of you spawned your vehicles.
  • 04:54 AM - Requested Administrator Greg_Rogers to get your Burrito spawned.
  • 04:56 AM - Burrito spawned.
  • 05:06 AM - Vehicle returned to where it was "hidden".
  • 05:30 AM-05:35 AM - Greg Rogers disconnected from the server.
  • 05:40 AM - Merlin_Harm logged off; vehicle despawned.
* All times are in UTC 0.

Where did you get that "two hour" math come from when the vehicle was actually spawned for only 56 minutes?
To back up the above timetable:

Code:
	Line 3143: [13:40:39] [Merlin_Harm] Last Login: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 11:57:39
	Line 3145: [13:40:39] Last Logout: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 11:57:02
	Line 3147: [13:40:39] Currently online for: {6896F1}1 hours and 42 minutes
Code:
Line 1905: [12:26:03] (( [OOC] Stranger ((1323)): Could you all spawn your vehicles please. ))
Code:
Line 2743: [12:55:58] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): Not spawned
Code:
	Line 2781: [12:57:53] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): So he hid it somewhere.
	Line 2783: [12:57:57] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): But when he spawns it
	Line 2785: [12:58:03] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): It'll be a t that place.
Code:
Line 2939: [13:06:55] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): Alright it is hidden.
Code:
	Line 3159: [13:46:10] [Merlin_Harm] Last Login: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 13:41:31
	Line 3161: [13:46:10] Last Logout: {6896F1}Thursday the 26th October 2017 at 13:40:54
	Line 3163: [13:46:10] Currently online for: {6896F1}0 hours and 4 minutes
The timetable exposes a few more things: I am aware that the Black Burrito was being driven around the area of Palomino Creek. Merlin Harm claimed to Dell that the vehicle was hidden on a hill going to Bayside, but he admitted on the faction complaint that the Burrito was parked on another house's driveway. It also turned out that the vehicle was despawned within three minutes from the time I lost visual contact of the vehicle.

Code:
	Line 2781: [12:57:53] [AC] Admin Greg Rogers(12): So he hid it somewhere.
kimbo said:
What I don't get is how you magically knew that I owned the van and that the van is parked at 3 vale view, because from what I can recall, you guys raided the house looking for Alexander + the burrito. When I have it parked at a different houses' driveway next to 1 vale to prevent cops from gathering information about the car belonging to residents at 3 vale.
After the standoff with Adrian and Alan Harm, I looked up their names and found 10 people who had the same last name. The firearm permit applications of the entire family (with the exception of Alan Harm, who applied for a permit as "Derek Hunter" before name changing to Anthony Harm, then to Alan Harm) strongly supplemented the list, which goes to the fabricated statement of Andrew Harm where he claimed and insisted six times that he is not related to the Harm family and/or making us think that he is not part of them.

Max Bluman said:
It would appear that since I have the _Harm last name, I have been added to this case file and resulted in my application being put on pending.
Max Bluman said:
more the fact that I had the _Harm lastname and assumed I was with them.
Max Bluman said:
there is no way you could have obtained my name as I also do not live in either of their houses (Alan & Alexander's). The only thing left is metagame as you have assumed I am with them based on my _Harm lastname.
Max Bluman said:
I am not related to the subject. Why was I included in this?
Max Bluman said:
I am not related to any of the _Harm family, where did you get my name from and make the affiliation that I may be apart of the squad?
Max Bluman said:
I am not related to any of the Harm family, I have no business with them nor do I live in any of their properties nor have you ever seen me at any of their properties. I also have not "hung" out with them and I also haven't committed any crime with them.
I actually gave him six chances (with posts) to own up since I already knew that he is related from the start, but still insisted that he is not related to them which led to the debunking of his fabricated "admission":

Even after the evidence was given, he still insisted that he is not related to the family:

Max Bluman said:
That was just random IC lies because I had nobody else to put, haven't OOC lied about shite pal.
The above statement is, once again, false, and below finally cracks the skull of the claim:

He then changed his tune to admittance later on.

Max Bluman said:
Let's remember nobody has been arrested from the group or even charged. I'll say again, in real life, you aren't punished for the sins of a relative.
The fact that the entire family is applying for and/or has obtained a firearm permit, only for them to misuse its purpose, shows that they do not deserve a firearm permit at all, and would have been dangerous and resulted in more shootings if everyone in the family actually got it.

Few hours after I completed the list, I was about to look for them when Kir Polzin flagged down Charlie Todd and took the chance to report that he was robbed by multiple masked males wearing black vests, and were seen driving on vehicles the squad own. During the flagdown, Adrian Harm was on the roof of Palomino Creek Dry Cleaners, and Merlin Harm was driving around on his motorcycle. In less than two minutes from the time Charlie Todd left the area, Adrian Harm rushed towards Kir Polzin and shot him dead with a 9mm Pistol, which seems to be justified in some way.

This is Kir Polzin's recount of the incident:
Corne said:
I was busy expanding my excel sheet of RC:RP properties. tabbing in and out continuously and these guys literally came up on the driveway of one of the Vale View houses and started asking me questions and then pulled out a gun on me, suddenly robbing me. All of that is visible in the video, later I started searching for a police officer and found one on the other side of Palomino Creek, I told my story, descriptions and everything. One of the guys came up and said there was a robbery on the other side of Palomino Creek, I quickly tabbed out at the time to do something, and when I came back everyone was gone, I went to my car to leave PC and suddenly one of my previous robbers ran towards me and killed me.
On the faction complaint, Kimbo claimed that the robbery was a "one on one situation" when it is actually three against one:
kimbo said:
Jerome robbing Kir was a one on one situation.

October 27th, 2017; they got into trouble with Lorin Sandulescu and four of the squad members have been chasing them in their usual vehicles. There was also a shooting incident involving them that took place around Montgomery Farm.

October 28th, 2017; they were involved in a trouble with Jemima Hall and a police shooting. At the same time, one of the squad members randomly messaged Donovan Mercer sending a screenshot of his death:

Decoder said:
Code:
[00:23:56] [PM from Andrew Harm, ID 8] pm max bluman in ts lobby
[00:24:00] [PM from Andrew Harm, ID 8] wanna send u an SS LOL
[00:24:12] [PM to Andrew Harm, ID 8] for?
[00:24:14] [PM from Andrew Harm, ID 8] https://i.cyrex.io/zlbqds.png
[00:24:19] [PM from Andrew Harm, ID 8] an ss of you LOL
[00:24:23] [PM to Andrew Harm, ID 8] About?
[00:24:45] [PM from Andrew Harm, ID 8] ur body dead in the car
[00:24:52] [PM to Andrew Harm, ID 8] Okay.

Donovan Mercer also claimed that they have lied during an IC investigation. though I have no idea what was the encounter prior to the question.

Decoder said:
also he ooc lied to me saying cctv diddnt catch Marias murder yet the cam infront of pc town hall caught them
Code:
 [00:21:11] Would CCTV catch the shooting? ((Stranger ((1845))))

[00:21:22] No. ((Stranger ((1850))))

October 29th, 2017; three of the squad members gathered on Public Room 2 on TeamSpeak, and Kimbo in particular threatened Decoder with a deathmatch and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), which is very unacceptable and is considered as Out of Character Threats.

Throughout the encounter, the squad members in the channel have shown nothing but attitude. The unrelated thread posted by Max Bluman in the General OOC board was an indirect reference to myself, which is evident on their various remarks.

Max Bluman said:
Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oil fields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

October 30th, 2017, Max Bluman claimed on yet another metagaming accusation complaint that, in the given situation, no one was masked and no one was on the roof, which is, once again, false.

Max Bluman said:
Giga said:
Max Bluman said:
Nobody was masked, nobody was ontop of the house.
Are you sure about that?
Unless I edited this GIF to make it look like we weren't masked, yes, I am sure.

https://gyazo.com/1efe6532da4764092446c3a154729954

Kimbo's attitude in the faction complaint shows that the squad is taking advantage of the low player count and lack of IC and OOC authority.

Giga said:
kimbo said:
You are really funny. Does it look like I wanna waste my time logging in when the playerbase is low to rob people?
Clearly you do. Let's highlight your statements one by one:
kimbo said:
ONE cop was online but he was probably AFK, and there were NO medics online nor anyone AROUND us. There were at least 6-7 people on the server, and that's four of us, including Jay Morgan, who we robbed which makes 5, so that means two other people which was one cop and one other random guy who was not in the area.
kimbo said:
during the raid I asked a few of the cops and they kept saying "We had a 911 call about multiple armed males with Ak47s, and one of the FD Chiefs called it over the departmental radio, but in the video I'm gonna upload you can see Austin Vine being kicked for inactive, which means he never called us out on the radio, nor was ANYONE even near us to see the situation happen.
kimbo said:
https://i.imgur.com/fD0fe9z.jpg - You can see the Burrito has NO license plate, but apparently they still know it's my burrito which makes 0 sense.

https://i.imgur.com/R143yCv.jpg - This is one area where you can see 0 people in sight.

https://i.imgur.com/G4xEkVb.jpg - The other side where there are 0 people in sight.

Keep in mind this whole situation happened with one cop in-game, no medics, and at least 7-10 people in-game. 6 of them being _Harm, leaving four others, including Jay.. that leaves 3 other people on the server.
kimbo said:
I don't know why they would raid, they said "probable cause" meaning they had to have received information from someone, when there was barely anyone in-game. They kept saying "We received 911 calls, and one of the FD Chiefs called it over Department radio." Who saw us to call 911? No-one, barely anyone in-game. And you can even see in the screenshot Austin Vine was kicked for inactivity. Therefore he has been AFK for at least 30 minutes to an hour to be kicked, leaving him out of the picture.
kimbo said:
Apparently Jessica Thompson saw us do it, therefore called SWAT in-game for a raid, which is complete bullshit. No one was even near us at the time because this was six minutes into the video, we waited and waited to see if anyone was gonna enter palomino or whatever, and no one came on that road.
They are usually gathered in a channel on TeamSpeak, relaying information to each other, which contributed to the recent rule change when using radios via TeamSpeak. Members of the squad have their roles during robberies and shootings - two people facing the victim and the rest will be in vehicles to act as the getaway and/or as a lookout.

There have also been various claims that the squad themselves even metagame, as witnessed by Administrator Dexev.

Witnesses: Charlie Todd, Donovan Mercer, Jay Morgan, Jemima Hall, Jenna Holden, Kir Polzin, Nathan Skinner
Date & Time: October 26th, 2017 - October 30th, 2017
Evidence: Most of the evidence are already attached in the statement above.

Additional information:

Other Comments: Other players are welcome to send me a private message if they are victimized by the squad's deathmatch and robbery spree, which will be posted here as additional evidence.

Novi

Retired Admin
Re: Complaint against the Harm Family

Witnesses are allowed to post VALID EVIDENCE.

JeromeMc

I will be responding to all allegations listed in the original post as all other responses have made no valid points;

SWAT Raid @ Harm House; I had just logged in & had just finished CK'ing myself. I spawned in and saw you guys raiding the house and told you that I had just logged in, however due to your ooc vendetta against anyone with that last name - you instructed me to stay IC which I did. Don't see why you posted this on the complaint as no wrong-doing was made however I digress.

AK47 mass shootings; The Harm Family was not involved in those AK47 killings, you raided our house and found what? Nothing. You searched the cars and found nothing. That Russian / Yugoslavian group were the ones shooting people with AK47s, you just assumed that because you saw us sitting in a group at our house, we had to have been the ones doing it. I'm 100% sure that none of those 911 calls directed you to 3 Vale View (our house). You've done nothing except metagame your entire case against us which admin Meyrick sided with you though there was more than enough evidence including your conflicting ooc statements to your Lieutenant & on the complaint.

You're constantly alleging that we are a robbery squad however you only have evidence of one or two robberies even taking place. Administration is welcome to check server logs to verify this if they'd like. My main issue is that you were investigating us on your Robby account and also on your Jessica account. You told your Lieutenant that you were watching us on your Robby account for OOC purposes, however on the FC you stated that you were reporting suspicious persons which is complete bs in my opinion. There's no coincidence that you're involved in the investigation on your Jessica account and you're watching us on your Robby account. When we found you on your Robby account taking pictures of us, we were just roleplaying a barbecue, don't see how that would even be suspicious. You're a pathological liar, and the reason you don't get punished for it is because there are members in administration that are backing you up which isn't fair in my opinion. Any other player would have been sacked, and yes I'm specifically calling Meyrick out.

Hunter

Donator

So, what rule(s) did I break..? You said Harm family, however you are talking about two people here for the most part. I'd also like to bring up the name-changes. I changed my name from Derek Hunter to Anthony Harm, because my first character was Derek Hunter, and I CK'ed by dying in a fire while I was a probationary firefighter with the RCFD. What makes you think that just because I changed my name first name from Anthony to Alan, automatically allows you to incriminate me just for having the last name Harm, and changing my name two times in total? Let me also bring up your RK and DM allegations, Duchess. I want you to read this post, by Novi, that was posted earlier.
Where is the evidence to support these claims placed against me? Instead of you automatically going after everyone in the "Harm" family, I suggest you consider getting evidence against /everyone/, as clearly I'm being targeted just because I have their last name. If they broke rules and you have evidence of it, that's all fine and dandy. However, if you have my name in a complaint without showing any proof or evidence of me doing anything wrong, then how do you expect to get anything done about it?

Giga

Donator

JeromeMc said:
My main issue is that you were investigating us on your Robby account and also on your Jessica account. You told your Lieutenant that you were watching us on your Robby account for OOC purposes, however on the FC you stated that you were reporting suspicious persons which is complete bs in my opinion.
I never said "I am watching your squad on Robby Wilkinson for OOC purposes", plus he never mentioned anything about the IC call. I am also confused where Jason Kennedy got this statement from, considering this is what I said to him regarding the situation:

Code:
	Line 6547: [14:39:19] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] oh that dude needs his gun back too
	Line 6549: [14:39:26] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] he's not getting it
	Line 6571: [14:43:58] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] why
	Line 6573: [14:44:02] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] what
	Line 6575: [14:44:11] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] we already told him he was getting his gun back, and unmute on ts
	Line 6577: [14:44:19] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] Well he's not.
	Line 6583: [14:44:29] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] I can't rly unmute
	Line 6585: [14:44:30] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] so ur gonna make me an ooc liar thx

Chungus

Donator

I will write a full reply to these bogus accusations within the next 24 hours. All I've seen so far is administration bending forum rules for members to post lies without 1 shred of actual evidence which is what the post says. Novi asked for evidence, not your stories from being salty to losing to the Harm family.

Reactions: Jin

JeromeMc

Giga said:
I never said "I am watching your squad on Robby Wilkinson for OOC purposes", plus he never mentioned anything about the IC call. I am also confused where Jason Kennedy got this statement from, considering this is what I said to him regarding the situation:

Code:
	Line 6547: [14:39:19] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] oh that dude needs his gun back too
	Line 6549: [14:39:26] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] he's not getting it
	Line 6571: [14:43:58] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] why
	Line 6573: [14:44:02] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] what
	Line 6575: [14:44:11] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] we already told him he was getting his gun back, and unmute on ts
	Line 6577: [14:44:19] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] Well he's not.
	Line 6583: [14:44:29] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] I can't rly unmute
	Line 6585: [14:44:30] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] so ur gonna make me an ooc liar thx
Kennedy stated that you told him you were watching us on your Robby account and taking in evidence to post an out of character complaint, and as soon as I posted the FC yesterday, the entire story has changed. Someone's lying & it's not me, so it's either you or your Lieutenant.

Giga

Donator

JeromeMc said:
I had just logged in & had just finished CK'ing myself. I spawned in and saw you guys raiding the house and told you that I had just logged in, however due to your ooc vendetta against anyone with that last name - you instructed me to stay IC which I did.
You logged back in eight minutes after logging out, probably when you found out there are deputies in front of 1 Vale View. Also, how can you "just CK'ed yourself" when there was not any name change request from you throughout that day? I also never instructed you to "stay IC", as I only toggled my Local OOC chat during the encounter. The scenario at Vale View was literally my first encounter with your squad.

JeromeMc said:
The Harm Family was not involved in those AK47 killings, you raided our house and found what? Nothing. You searched the cars and found nothing. That Russian / Yugoslavian group were the ones shooting people with AK47s
JeromeMc said:
you just assumed that because you saw us sitting in a group at our house, we had to have been the ones doing it. I'm 100% sure that none of those 911 calls directed you to 3 Vale View (our house).
What is stopping me from creating IC suspicions? The Black Burrito that was reported to be involved in a "burglary" incident was in your vicinity before it was despawned. I am OOC'ly aware that the squad never took part of the AK-47 shooting incident. You cannot just assume that a Detective doing surveillance is complete "metagame".

JeromeMc said:
You've done nothing except metagame your entire case against us which admin Meyrick sided with you though there was more than enough evidence
All your metagaming accusations were already debunked, but okay.

JeromeMc said:
You're a pathological liar, and the reason you don't get punished for it is because there are members in administration that are backing you up which isn't fair in my opinion. Any other player would have been sacked, and yes I'm specifically calling Meyrick out.
What makes you assume that just because I have quite a reputation in the community makes you think the administration team is siding with me? Because things did not go your way and all your complaints against me were unsuccessful? Understandable.

JeromeMc said:
Kennedy stated that you told him you were watching us on your Robby account and taking in evidence to post an out of character complaint, and as soon as I posted the FC yesterday, the entire story has changed. Someone's lying & it's not me, so it's either you or your Lieutenant.
As mentioned in an earlier post, it was Jason Kennedy himself who made it confusing for the both of us. The situation that took place on October 30th was not discussed in full depth other than him revealing to me that your squad is accusing me of metagame, which is not surprising at all. The given chat log snippet above and below were how the conversation went.

Code:
	Line 6611: [14:46:20] [PM from Jason Kennedy, ID 8] so basically im doing command staff shit and making sure you're not metagaming xd
	Line 6615: [14:46:24] [PM to Jason Kennedy, ID 8] But don't worry about it.
Also, he admitted to me just now that he mixed the situation up, resulting in the both of us being misinformed.

Reactions: Jin

JeromeMc

I had no idea that there were cops in front of the house, I was muted on Teamspeak when I logged in and when I stated that I had just logged in, I was instructed to remain in character by one of the cops on scene, so I did.

The Burrito that was reported as involved in a crime which you would not know because you are a civilian on your Robby account however decided to mix the information from your Jessica account.

Status
Not open for further replies.