What's new

[RETURN] Bogdan Croitor

Bogdan

Silver Member
Hello ladies !! Guess who's back ?!

Today I've installed SAMP and I've decided to play again.
Probably for 99% of the people around here I'm unknown, but for those that know/remember me, I would like to say a big HELLO :) and it feels good to be back.
I've already meet IG some old friends and they managed to put a big smile :) on my face.

I should write something about myself.

Well, my name is Bogdan, I'm 20 years old, I was born in Romania, but now I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I play handball at a team in the Danish 1.Division and study at Copenhagen Business Academy.

I used to play on this server 3-4 years ago. I started from the bottom, not knowing anybody here, but in a couple of months I was a quite respected member of the community.

After TJ Rakey left the server (hope you remember him - he's doing good now; he's in the US Navy, serving for the country and killing terrorists), me and another awesome guy (Victor) were left in charge of the FBI (as a note: it was just damn perfect, because he was from Argentina and we could cover all the timezones). After leading FBI for some time, I have decided to stop playing. I was getting to addicted and it had an impact on my trainings and my performances at handball. So I just put an end to SAMP, with my character leaving USA and going to Europe for some unknown businesses.

But now I'm back and I am RPing the same character, the same ex-FBI Director that has just returned from Europe and looking to reintegrate in the USA society.

Thanks for your time spent to read this post and hope to see you all IG and have some nice RP experiences. :D

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Jesus christ, Brogdan! How're you doing bro haven't seen you for atleast two years now?

Bogdan

Silver Member
Hello, hello!! What's up bro' ?!
I'm doing fine, enjoying the Copenhagen life style *nods*. How about you?
I think it's more than two years. I joined the server in 2010 and I played until the end of 2011 if I remember correctly.
By the way, I am traveling regularly to Manchester to visit some good friends. Next time we should meet up for a beer. Cheers !! :D

Giga

Donator
Bogdan! Welcome back! :luvrcrp:

Rob Keegan here. I hope you remember. :(

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Bogdan said:
Hello, hello!! What's up bro' ?!
I'm doing fine, enjoying the Copenhagen life style *nods*. How about you?
I think it's more than two years. I joined the server in 2010 and I played until the end of 2011 if I remember correctly.
By the way, I am traveling regularly to Manchester to visit some good friends. Next time we should meet up for a beer. Cheers !! :D

I'm doing great pal da big admin these days. I remember my noob days in the FBI when you were running one of the training sessions but we'll talk further about that IG;) Good to see your visiting such a beautiful city xD

PuDzeh

Donator
Hey, I remember you! :) Welcome back man and if there is anything else I can help you with at all considering you've been gone so long, do not hesitate to contact me.

Kane_Romero

Donator
Knew I recognized the name when I saw you IG. Remember you from FBI. Welcome back.