What's new

[REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Colorable

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
1,909
So, i reskinned this mod months back when i reskinned a whole modpack for the SACFD, i'm not sure if I posted it on this forum or only on the FD forums. But the F350 pickup truck is a really nice mod, and I was wondering if somebody could edit it to make it color changeable and add SA plates to it.

Even just making it a single color to be changeable would be nice, but if possible have it so the grayed area is the second color, and red area for the primary color. (Like on the ranger, the front and rear would be red, and middle would be gray)
Here is an SS of the mod(s):
http://dc671.4shared.com/download/G...14.rar?tsid=20140611-012324-8b67b76&lgfp=2000
gta_sa2014-06-1021-40-27-00_zps98a40ef5.jpg

gta_sa2014-06-1021-40-33-90_zps136ebd2b.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1915-17-37-05_zps2feea2f3.jpg

And here is the download link, this is the whole pack I made however the mod's labeled in the folder, files are copcarru:
Chevy Silverado: Here
SACFD Pack(With the F350):Here

This is the whole modpack if anyone did want to download and install them:
gta_sa2014-03-1823-09-46-46_zps48cd3461.jpg

gta_sa2014-03-1915-17-37-05_zps2feea2f3.jpg

gta_sa2014-03-1915-19-07-31_zpsd2be1947.jpg

gta_sa2014-03-1915-17-47-67_zps53d45aff.jpg

gta_sa2014-03-1915-19-31-43_zps62b0ef06.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-19-08-40_zps1dae7f9f.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-17-35-53_zps002e8c20.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-18-09-62_zps46b23aad.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-18-48-60_zpsf6aa338b.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-15-24-10_zpsbce1bd42.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-16-10-74_zps1050322a.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-13-37-04_zps9f5e8de2.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-14-15-29_zps7205ba41.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-11-26-34_zps093f5225.jpg
gta_sa2014-03-1823-12-13-03_zpsdef79bf0.jpg

The skins on the mods have been remade by myself,
and the models are origionally made by Boo from GPM.
 

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,360
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

I really want a State Police version of that F350.
 

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,360
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

Did you reskin the F350 truck to FD or was it an FD vehicle to begin with?
 

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
1,909
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

LemonPower said:
Did you reskin the F350 truck to FD or was it an FD vehicle to begin with?

I reskinned it to FD when I added it to the FD pack, origionally it was a FCSD mod from an old RP server i played on. I believe the download includes a template if you're up for making your own skin. I may edit it to SASP sometime.
 

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,360
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
LemonPower said:
Did you reskin the F350 truck to FD or was it an FD vehicle to begin with?

I reskinned it to FD when I added it to the FD pack, origionally it was a FCSD mod from an old RP server i played on. I believe the download includes a template if you're up for making your own skin. I may edit it to SASP sometime.

bla, bla,bla 'origionally' bla, gimme the darn F350 truck or make an SASP one because I said so >:U
 

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
1,909
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

LemonPower said:
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
LemonPower said:
Did you reskin the F350 truck to FD or was it an FD vehicle to begin with?

I reskinned it to FD when I added it to the FD pack, origionally it was a FCSD mod from an old RP server i played on. I believe the download includes a template if you're up for making your own skin. I may edit it to SASP sometime.

bla, bla,bla 'origionally' bla, gimme the darn F350 truck or make an SASP one because I said so >:U

It's in the main post, the SACFD pack has it in the .zip, i believe in the folder "Truck(Ford F350)", the copcarru files. In that same folder you'll find the template for the skin, and the SACFD skin I made. Sometime this week i may work on a SASP skin for it, but if you want one sooner you might wana make one yourself :p
SACFD Pack(With the F350): Here
 

Cheesy

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
2,136
Location
Sweden
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

Is this still requested?
 

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
1,909
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

Cheesy said:
Is this still requested?

If the file's unlocked and someone is able to do it, yes please :)
 

Cheesy

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
2,136
Location
Sweden
Re: [REQ] F350 Police truck to be edited with SAPlates+Color

So the Ford F350 into two color? Also, what vehicle do you plan on replacing?

Alright, vehicle is unlocked so it can be edited. I assume you'll be replacing the ranger. I can possibly edit it so it has the two color, but extra decals like the SACFD or SASP then as lemon wants will have to be done by someone else. If it ends up looking weird I may be able to edit the UV mapping, but I rather not.

Also, a ss from the direct side of it IG will be appreciated since I can use it to look where the different colors will be! :)
 
Top