What's new

Denied [Repost from previous forum]RCSD Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yass

Donator
1. Could we get the Police rangers put down to rank 2+ along with the helicopter down to rank 2+.

2. Is it possible to get a /removemask command? since people just mask when we\'re chasing them and refuse to take them off, annoying as fuck when trying to /cuff. How it would work is, we type /removemask and the closest person would get their mask removed.(If they have one on)

One last thing, could we get a /backup command, since we have to type into /r(and)/f our locations over and over it just gets plane annoying, if the command could just be "/bk" and then something would come up in the dark blue "Police Message: Mitchel_Lee Needs Immediate backup! (Look for the marker on your radar)." And "/bkc" to clear the request. "Police Message: The backup call has been canceled, return to patrol".

EDIT:

Could we have skin ID 71(The light blue shirt guy) added over /skin 3?(Let me know if we cannot use it) and the cowboy skins removed? 4 & 5 since BC will be getting them.

And the following cars replaced.

The two tow trucks re-placed with an FBI Rancher, colored black and white please. (Rank 3+ please.)

The FBI Truck(The blue armored thing) with an Infernus (Rank4+ please.)

And the two LVPD cars replaced with LSPD cars.

Could we also get the Police Rangers(The two door Rancher like things) re-colored to Black and white.

Thank you.

This was just a re-post of the previous one.

Michael_Corner

Yass said:
The two tow trucks re-placed with an FBI Rancher, colored black and white please. (Rank 3+ please.)
I knew there had to be an advantage of being sergeant! Woot!

Btw, do we get Mr Splashy?

Joshy

Yass said:
Could we have skin ID 71(The light blue shirt guy) added over /skin 3?(Let me know if we cannot use it) and the cowboy skins removed? 4 & 5 since BC will be getting them.
Are you guys a PD now?

Yass

Donator
lolwat? I'm confused as fuck.

And Josh no, you and Ian complained about the same skins so I need a new bloody Deputy skin.

Brian_Callahan

/support on pretty much all of those except the /skin 3 replace.

I really like skin 3 D:

Status
Not open for further replies.