What's new

Denied Replace /taze with /tackle

• Thread starter Nikita_Cherdenko
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikita_Cherdenko

Basically this is to remove rushtazing(I've encounterd a lot myself), This would mean that instead of taze, the officer can only tackle, and only when he has no weapon out, this would mean tackle would serve it's purpose, to get running suspects, the range would be lower and if either person has a gun out the tackle should fail, in america IRL a person can be shot for running from the cops, and I think it's a bit "normal" of us to have taze, every RP server has it and every server has cops who exploit it, a /tackle would reduce the problem.
Alternatively /tackle could be for lower ranking officers, as usually these are the main offenders of rushtaze. Most of the do not understand that w/e happens in a gun fight you can't taze, reloading, stopping briefly, the only time you can is if he's running away, and if he's running and turning to shoot and you taze that is rushtaze, it's not simply tazing quickly like many idiots believe.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I dont get it. Should we have both or replace them?

Nikita_Cherdenko

There's 2 options there.I'll do a poll.And as you can see, it's 100% yes lol.

Icy

Gold Member
And you called me a whiner back when you tried to CK me?

Get the hell over it, you were rushtazed and someone actually beat you, Mr. Rambo.

Tazer is fine, cops need to learn how to use it though.

Nikita_Cherdenko

In fact I never tried to CK you and was throughly agsinst the idea, if you don;t believe me ask yurik and mik.

john_murray7

Banned
A great animation for the one who gets tackled could be /lifejump ofcourse if the suspect is running.
There isn't much of a differense here, you would most likely end up "rush tackled".
I was thinking of making the tazer to shoot only 1 tazer thingy and then it would be reloaded with a command. The tazer hit % should be like 75, 80, 90 or so that it wouldn't always hit.

Ghost

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
A great animation for the one who gets tackled could be /lifejump ofcourse if the suspect is running.
There isn't much of a differense here, you would most likely end up "rush tackled".
I was thinking of making the tazer to shoot only 1 tazer thingy and then it would be reloaded with a command. The tazer hit % should be like 75, 80, 90 or so that it wouldn't always hit.
Agree

Nikita_Cherdenko

the whole point of tackle is that both people end up on the floor.And I said that it shouldn't work if either guy has a gun in his hand.

john_murray7

Banned
Then it would be abused by running away with a gun in your hand. Whats the point of /tackle if both fall, the chase doesnt stop still.

Status
Not open for further replies.