What's new

Rendering Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
So I am not quite sure why but it seems only when I connect to RCRP (after the server was reopened today) I am having issues with rendering, it gets so bad to the point that I do not think that I can RP at all until this is fixed. If you would like an idea as to what I mean, please take a look at this video(NOTE: I lag a bit because of FRAPS but I normally don't so I think it might be because the games trying to render and cause my game to slow down [Also yes that is me freezing for a second or two, it is not your video freezing :)]):

Knight.

Donator
Got any mods? That's Usually the problem. What you can try is to download streammemfix (something like that xD)
I can send you a nice working one as soon as I get home.

West.

Retired Admin
This has started happenig to me as well for some reason. Not quite as bad as on the video but it's still frustrating.
I don't know why this has started happening as it used to work without any issues.

Knight.

Donator
West. said:
This has started happenig to me as well for some reason. Not quite as bad as on the video but it's still frustrating.
I don't know why this has started happening as it used to work without any issues.
Oh, well then it might be the server somehow :/

Deadmau5

Donator
Solved

zamy said:
Got any mods? That's Usually the problem. What you can try is to download streammemfix (something like that xD)
I can send you a nice working one as soon as I get home.

Well I have the same mods installed before and never had an issue, only when I had rejoined after the server was closed earlier this morning about 8 hours ago. Turns out I did need more streaming memory but I figured it out just before checking back here.

West. said:

I tried experimenting a little bit and discovered that this i happening because the streaming memory for San Andreas is too low (default: 156MB). What you need to do is download Streaming Memory Fix 2.0. Oh, also there are 3 ASI files you have to pick from. I am not sure exactly which one has which amount of memory. However I do know that the test 2 ASI has a setting of about 2 GB. I recommend that since it is the highest and my computer is crap and runs it fine (ha, listen to me, recommending something to an admin :p), but then again I did buy 4 GB of RAM. If you have lower than 4, maybe try the test 1 ASI file.

Janitor Swiipy

Donator
Yeah.. that issue right there is a common problem in SAMP, and it's client side not server side. Install a streamfix or something similar and it should go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.