What's new

Denied Removing the "/kill" command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHRITP

Donator
I was randomly typing to see the script's commands when suddenly this command passed through my mind. I thought it's disabled so I did it. /kill'd. :thumbup: :thumbup: . I died, ofc.
I'm suggesting you guys should remove it because it represents a way to avoid roleplay/getting busted by the police. I'm pretty sure whoever does this it's going to be immediately punished but removing it will be the best solution 'cause it gives you no opportunity to do it.
Thank you.

K.O

Donator
Well people that /kill during a police shotout or any other rp situations are geting banned quick, because the logs shows that they /killed.

Manu

Retired Admin
What if you're stuck and there are no admins or helpers around to free you? /kill would be the only way out of that situation. I don't think it should be removed, as abusers are often caught very quickly.

FHRITP

Donator
Manu said:
What if you're stuck and there are no admins or helpers around to free you? /kill would be the only way out of that situation. I don't think it should be removed, as abusers are often caught very quickly.
One of the reasons we have /q for.

Cain

Silver Member
I find your argument for removing the /kill command to be insufficient. If people wanted to avoid RP they would do it either way, /kill is the least logical or "safe" way to do it as far as repercussions are concerned.

I've always considered a /kill command to be a logical way to end a RP that finishes with a death scenario. For example someone roleplays stabbing or shooting you multiple times, you play along with it and you 2 decide the wounds would be fatal, so you do /kill. It's a nice way to end these kinds of RP scenarios and make them legit scriptwise.

FHRITP

Donator
Cain said:
I find your argument for removing the /kill command to be insufficient. If people wanted to avoid RP they would do it either way, /kill is the least logical or "safe" way to do it as far as repercussions are concerned.

I've always considered a /kill command to be a logical way to end a RP that finishes with a death scenario. For example someone roleplays stabbing or shooting you multiple times, you play along with it and you 2 decide the wounds would be fatal, so you do /kill. It's a nice way to end these kinds of RP scenarios and make them legit scriptwise.
Never thought of that :no:. But you're damn right.

FHRITP

Donator
Well it seems that you guys are right. At first sight I thought only of the bad aspects of this command. You can lock this thread since I no longer support this.

Joe

Retired Admin
Locked on request.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.