What's new

Remove radio's for citizents

Skypo

Silver Member
Guys i think we should remove radios for citizents. Or make them lvl 6 or 7 only. Because every fucking time when i walk around in RC. I hear noobs talking OOC over their radio. And come on! WHAT FUCKING GANG OR MAFFIA USES RADIOS TO COMMUNICATE? (radio) Ey ese im on the other side of RC. *over*. WTF?! Please get real. Be realistic.

Yurik Cherdenko

Us Russians use radios to communicate. Its what we used back in Afghanistan

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Skypo said:
I still think its Bullshit. Using the radio like a OOC faction talk. And using radios for mafias and gangs.
And that's why i wanted to suggest /irc , but don't fucking remove Radio.

ConnorA

How about we make soemthing like /makegang... Players can type it, and it will give them the next number available for a slot. Then they have /f chat. :D But no skins, Skins are only for official factions

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Connor said:
How about we make soemthing like /makegang... Players can type it, and it will give them the next number available for a slot. Then they have /f chat. :D But no skins, Skins are only for official factions
Nah. Everyone would make theirs.

Crabpuss

I know this means nothing due to it being 2010 "irl", but my friends an I all have walkies that we communicate with each other over.

beauhobbs

TBH the actual gangs that cant get official Like Lex_Waqqa's Will miss radio and he needs it for all his guys not just Level 5+

SO>>>> /r = $1 per letter?

craig_jizzy

No don't take the radio away I listen to it all the time. some people like to keep updated with whats going on (me in particular)... I'm a lonley person

LeRoy_Lyons

This idea is so retarded it almost makes me want to smash something.