What's new

Denied Remove Mod Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I think it would be a good idea to remove the mod shop so people stop causing all the opcodes with their custom car parts. I'm getting tired of them. /agree or /disagree.

Decoy

Silver Member
This is a tough one.. i love modding cars and having them look good but in a way it's annoying to be crashing all the time.. So i'm not gonna pick anything for now..

Anonymous

/DISAGREE never of life someone will remove my sweet mod shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris_Jacobs

Donator
/AGREE ok I am sorry about everybody that wants it to stay, but I want it gone. They cause opcodes to modders with there cars. And who cares about trying to look cool by having a spoiler on your car all you need is nos. I say /AGREE to taking it out. Because I am sick of opcodes. and having MY... Game crash.

Ian

Diamond Member
I see no real oppositions here... All I see is people going "OMG HELL NOOOOOOOO I WANNA MOD CARS!"

Thats not a real arguement... Just screaming No... Anyhow...

I was thinking, maybe remove all mods except for maybe Wheels Arc, and Loco lows... Maybe...
Or do the opposite, and remove the Loco Lows and Wheels Arc mods.

If we do this, less people will crash (Reason why I say "HELL NOO" is not a arguement, as you are obviously not thinking about the damn well being of the server... It's not all about you...) and making fun to play.

Wenson

I got a idea how about mechanic's can add wheels, spoilers and shit like that and remove the mod shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.