What's new

Denied Remove It...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
I think it would be a good idea just removing and getting rid of the /afk and /back system.
You never see it on any real heavy RP servers. Too many people also abuse it. If you're gonna be doing something, just press esc or go out of the game...

It also seems to be pretty bugged because people are just randomly always getting stuck..

We dont really need this command in my opinion..

FranKie

Bronze Member
i don't really know if I support or no,

people RP use it well ,how /afk is supoosed to be used

others noob use it to stay esc to don't die,use the /afk bug to stay with the car in god mode and some stuff
I think /afk should be used only with admin permit like:

someone type /afk a message is sent to admins then admin answer yes or no for the /afk,when no admins on duty be online,the cmd should be disabled

Belgier

Donator
Why? It's all good;

- Inform people you are not playing for a short time ( Alt + Tab + DM'er - AFK = Death )
- Less players = less lagg, so players not playing should get off
- So players don't just wait for paydays. (some retards do)

sure there are abusers, but so what, ban 'em.

Decoy

Silver Member
Thek Evara said:
i don't really know if I support or no,

people RP use it well ,how /afk is supoosed to be used

others noob use it to stay esc to don't die,use the /afk bug to stay with the car in god mode and some stuff
I think /afk should be used only with admin permit like:

someone type /afk a message is sent to admins then admin answer yes or no for the /afk,when no admins on duty be online,the cmd should be disabled
That would be way too crazy because so many people do /afk sometimes and it would spam admin screens..

Yass

Donator
I agree with Decoy, the block of text that appears on people that are /afk sometimes bugs itself and it goes on other players, pissing people off.

Support.

Hopkins

Silver Member
If you think about it, it would be better to remove completey. Althought it would be a waste of scripting.

Decoy

Silver Member
Like seriously theres no real point in having it... It's an RP server and people are ment to go online to RP not to be /afk...

john_murray7

Banned
Its a 5 precent of all who abuses /afk. And doubt you even RP with them. Leaving afk without /afk might get you dmed and atl + tab might make you crash. So keep it

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Joey Belgier said:
Why? It's all good;

- Inform people you are not playing for a short time ( Alt + Tab + DM'er - AFK = Death )

I agree with that./afk is very useful.Every time I get stuck or frozen i do /afk and /back and it fixes the problem.That means i don't have to wait for an admin,and that admins can do more important things than teleporting to players and unfrozing them all the time.And what if there is no admin online?We'll have to relog every time when we get stuck.Also i don't want to ESC for a min or two,be carparked by some noob and to die loosing all my shit when I'm back,before even realize that I was carparked.And about the abusers - if there is no /afk they will abuse Alt + Tab.Same shit...

Decoy

Silver Member
Darius_Smith said:
Joey Belgier said:
Why? It's all good;

I agree with that./afk is very useful.Every time I get stuck or frozen i do /afk and /back and it fixes the problem.That means i don't have to wait for an admin,and that admins can do more important things than teleporting to players and unfrozing them all the time.And what if there is no admin online?We'll have to relog every time when we get stuck.Also i don't want to ESC for a min or two,be carparked by some noob and to die loosing all my shit when I'm back,before even realize that I was carparked.And about the abusers - if there is no /afk they will abuse Alt + Tab.Same shit...
If AFK is removed, people will more likely not be getting stuck as much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.