What's new

Reminder To Everyone!

Fox

Banned
I have been catching people with forbidden weapons lately, and this is just a reminder.

Weapons that are Server Legal:
-Desert Eagle
-9mm Pistol
-Shotgun (regular shotgun)
-MP5s
-AK-47s
-Country Rifle
-Katana (I think.)
-Blunt weapons (Baseball Bat, Shovel, flowers etc.)
-Nightstick, and Spraycan (Police)

The following weapons are allowed only by certain factions, otherwise they are forbidden:
-Sniper (Police, Aperture, and Hitmen)
-M4 (Police, and Aperture)
-SPAS 12/Combat Shotgun (Police, and Aperture)
-Knife (Hitmen, and Aperture)
-fire extinguishers (fire brigade, and paramedics)

If you are not in those factions, and are caught selling/buying them you will be banned!

All other weapons not listed are forbidden, and Bannable!

If you have any of the above weapons that are forbidden, please contact an admin to disarm you.

Please post if I am forgetting any weapons.

Ghost

Silver Member
uhh Fire men should sell fire ex . for their houses , like cops give weapon license , why dont fireman give fire ex license or thingy thingy something? cause IRL we can buy Fire Ex , well if chu dont want it IG its fine for meh just me sugestion .. :S ))

[EDIT]
another sugestion , teh Molotov irl we can create ehm.. so i dunt know IG if we can create ehm.. buts it realy kewl if you have ehm ^^ , well if chu dont want it IG its fine for meh just me sugestion .. :S PEACE ))

Ian

Diamond Member
Fire extinguishers, regular player ownings these = uber abuse + DM, as you can easily trap someone with it and they will slowly die.
Molotoves? No... No... No... DM to the Max, if anyone made this, they would pull them out in every gun fight and everyone would be getting pissed because they died over the damn flames.

Anonymous

I think he is talking in the OOC sense its legal. So you are allowed to have it by server rules.

Charles.

Bronze Member
William says that 9mm's are illegal... in this post it says 9mm's are LEGAL. Make up your decisions!

Anonymous

Wang said:
Well we will need to speak about this, Hounestly realisticly you cant get a firearm's license for a mainarm strap like a AK47.
You need a reason to purchase such weapon's.
9mm's are classed illegaly and MP5's are not a necassary firearm to be legal.
What person in this server has a good RP excuse too have a MP5.
No one.
Something like three weapon licenses
and the last one you can use ak47 , I mean
if you don't use it for DM