What's new

Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stottyla2013

Hello guys, I have registered about 1 - 2 hours ago. Could someone let me know how long it usually takes on average to get accepted as I really can not wait to get playing.

Manu

Retired Admin
Hey there Stottyla2013, it usually takes between 1-4 hours for an admin to review your application.
While you're waiting you could maybe read a couple of guides here, so you will be prepared when you finally can get in-game!

I hope we'll meet each other in-game soon :)

Stottyla2013

Hello guys,

I am back home now after picking up my family from the airport I was hoping that I would be able to play this game but at the moment I am unable to, I am sorry for messaging again but I am going to need to know when I will be able to play.

Stottyla2013.

Onion.

Gold Member
Just be patient, wont be long. You will have fun and the wait is worth it!

Stottyla2013

Hello guys,

I am able to play now, And when I have tried to connect to the server it is telling me not to log in with master account or something. How do I resolve this.

Tiger

Donator
Stottyla2013 said:
Hello guys,

I am able to play now, And when I have tried to connect to the server it is telling me not to log in with master account or something. How do I resolve this.
Make your samp name your master account name.
f2c6995c4c.png

Headless

Silver Member
Tiger said:
Stottyla2013 said:
Hello guys,

Make your samp name your master account name.
f2c6995c4c.png
Along with this, please create a character from the RCRP UCP (http://redcountyrp.com/dashboard) to start play with. Your master account name and character name must not be the same. Hope this helps!

DrTrollinski

Donator
DrTrollinski here. Are we all cleared up on this, or is there something else that you'd like to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.