Regarding my Son's Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Mason_Keresty
IG Faction
Civilian
Hello RCRP members, recently ive made a Account on RCRP to play with my Son. But he was banned last month. Since we both live in different states, i thought it'd be cool to sign up, and once i did, he was banned. Is there anyway i can get the money from his Account, I gave him money to donate and he got 3 million i believe. I can prove all the information Name, email and such. I was just wondering so that the 40$ dollars isnt just wasted days after. this would be great to know, thanks guys!

IG Name
Mario_Carter
IG Faction
SADVLA
Reason he was banned? And um it would be money farming ;3

Duff

Donator
willatron88 said:
Hello RCRP members, recently ive made a Account on RCRP to play with my Son. But he was banned last month. Since we both live in different states, i thought it'd be cool to sign up, and once i did, he was banned. Is there anyway i can get the money from his Account, I gave him money to donate and he got 3 million i believe. I can prove all the information Name, email and such. I was just wondering so that the 40$ dollars isnt just wasted days after. this would be great to know, thanks guys!
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2108

IG Name
Mason_Keresty
IG Faction
Civilian
Didnt know thats considered "Money Farming" i just dont want to waste 30$ for nothing. He was banned for sharing a master acc. He says he didnt know it was a rule.

IG Name
Mason_Keresty
IG Faction
Civilian
So according to what your saying, i cannot get anything last on that account. Not even the vehicle? and I wouldnt consider that "money-farming" just trying to get something that is lost. I debated for a while whether to put this in refunds or help. should i post in Refunds?

I must agree with Geek. The fact that you've donated doesn't really give you any special adventages and, unfortunately, you will have to post an unban request in the "Bans" forum. I wish you luck and I hope you'll be able to play soon.

IG Name
Mason_Keresty
IG Faction
Civilian
My Son was banned, he will never be un-banned. I made one to play, and was wanting the things in his account. Im not asking for special things just so i didnt waste the money. actually make some RPly out of what was there. thanks for all your help. And you guys said ban appeal? is there anyways they can unban it go to the acc, and just transfer it?

IG Name
Candie Kitty Vasquez
IG Faction
South Side Locos
It's simple, make an unban appeal for your son. I'm sure he'll get unbanned as the reason is minor. Then you could transfer anything from one character to the other one and vise versa.

IG Name
RANDY ORLANDO
IG Faction
crossbell police
Oh what a fail ban evader you are, William Jennings.

Status
Not open for further replies.