What's new

Refund: Desert Eagle.

Buddacheese

Donator
IN-GAME NAME: Jack_Hudson

WHAT DID YOU LOSE?: A Desert eagle with 300 bullets.

WHAT CAUSED YOU TO LOSE THIS ITEM?: I stored it in my house Dillimore block 10 flat 4. I stored it in my house yesterday and bought the weapon from Anthony_Robertson. I contacted an admin today and told me it was a bug in the database. And he also told me to make a refund topic about my weapon lose.

EVIDENCE: You can contact Anthony_Robertson and ask him about our weapon deal. His forum name is: Toneh. I bought a desert eagle from anthony_Robertson for 14k and went to my house to drop off the gun. Anthony_Robertson came along and after that we drove off with our freeway's.

WOULD YOU LIKE THE ITEMS REFUNDED WHILE YOU ARE OFFLINE? (IF SUCCESSFUL) YES

(NOTE: ONLY WEAPONS, DRUGS & MATERIALS CAN BE REFUNDED WHILE YOU ARE OFFLINE ALSO THEY WILL BE SAVED IN YOUR INVENTORY)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I do not made any screenshots or video's about the weapon deal or lose of this weapon. I was not aware of the bug in the inventory data base. I hope you can help me out.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The refund appeal was successful!
Your items [have been / will be] given to your account, and may be used again. Make sure to post here once your items have been refunded in-game.

Item(s) Refunded (Including Ammo): Desert Eagle (300 Ammo).
Reason/Details:

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Moved to completed refunds - cleaning up this section.