What's new

[Reference] Average time you need per side job

Zakey

Silver Member
Howdy.
So, basically, I wanted to calculate which side job is the most efficient for my character to make money with.
I recorded my average times for how long it takes me to complete each minijob and decided to post them here for easy reference.
Please keep in mind that payout depends on your job level, so I cannot calculate which one is the most financially efficient without knowing your levels.

The times (rounded to full 5 seconds):

Sweeping: 2:20min
Coal Mining: 1:50min
Trash Collection: 6:55min
Trucking: 11min (heavily depends on the route, though)
Bus: 24min
Pizza Delivery: 9min (also heavily depends on pizza placement)

Conclusion
Well, even without taking levels into account, it seems that Coal Mining is the most time efficient side job of them all. It only takes two minutes at maximum and thus is the shortest job out of all, and it has one of the highest output rates, as well.

Zakey

Silver Member
Make the guide bigger than just the job efficiencies later on.
This was less meant as a guide and more like a reference sheet for your own calculations. Payout depends on level and chance (in terms of trucking and pizza).

Bluman

Donator
Nice to finally know this, I tend to do a round of sidejobs though if I feel like doing them, rather than just one in particular.

The bus driving job needs updating though, it's so boring along one long route and $1000 plus bonuses for 25 minutes of driving across baron land is fuckin slave labour.