What's new

Red Straps.((Un-Official)) [Remove to archive until I find a new leader]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaspar

Donator
Red Straps.

Background.((IC))

Mark Hashbury - He grew up in Los Santos. His family was poor. They lived in a caravan. When Mark went to school, some of his classmates started nagging on him by saying: "Poor nigga will stay poor, fucka'". Soon Mark got sick of it. One night he broke in Ammu-Nation, stole some straps, bullets and an armour. Next day he was waiting for his classmates who were nagging at him. When his classmates arrived at school, Mark pulled out the trigger and shot 'em. Everyone were screaming 'n' runnin'. Mark escaped. Soon his two best friends started calling him "Strappy". When he was grown up with his friends, they moved to Fort Carson. They weared red rags. Soon civilians started calling them "Red Straps". Then Strappy was thinking about making a gang with a name "Red Straps" and that's what he did. They bought a shitload straps and spraycans. They spraid the name "Red Straps" everywhere. It was 1987. Mark "Strappy" Hashbury's gang called "Red Straps" became bigger and bigger. Soon it was huge. They had a gunfight with Bone County Policemen. They won the gunfight. Fort Carson belang to them for long time. Soon Red County Policemen got them surrounded. Mark Hashbury was in jail. But he got out of jail by contacts. Now he's living in Fort Carson and the San Andreas State Troopers are keeping their eyes on Mark.

The Story ((IC))

In the beginning, 1987 - Mark Hashbury made a black gang with his friends. He made this gang to become the owner of Fort Carson. As you know there is a police department in Fort Carson. Mark called all his gang members to the Fort Carson Strip Club. Told his niggas to get some straps, to armour-up. That was the first step. If all the gang members were strapped and armoured-up, then the Leada'-Ghetto' - Mark gave them a mission: To fuck the cops until they are out of the town. The niggas went behind the police department. Broke the windows of the department. Soon all the cops were at the department. There was a huge gunfight. When almost all the policemen were beated, came the SWAT members. da StrapKing took out a grenade, threw it next to SWAT members. Half of them died. The policemen realised that they can't fuck with us. So they splitted up. After they were gone, we saw one county sheriff walking around Fort Carson like nothing hasn't happen'. His hands were in his pockets and he were whispling. We went to him and asked: "Chu' whiteboy didn't understand that we took this town over?" and the strange policeman answered: "Hello fellas, what's the problem?" and looked at us with a facepalm. He was kind a ... you know.... Soon we realised that. We stopped him, showd our straps in front of his face and shouted him: "Get da' fuck off!" He watched at us... facepalmed, and soon he left.

The big cleaning - After taking this town over, we had to clean the town from corpses. This was some heavy shit. We told the outsiders to clean the city from corpses. They did their job well. After the city was clean from corpses, I took the outsiders in. I told all of them: "All the outsiders who helped to clean the city from corpses are now officially in, but your respect((rank)) in the gang is not as good as other gang members'. You are now officially Lil'Niggas." We lived our life, took some more members. Soon the gang was huge. The police tried to conquer the Fort Carson, but failed every time. There was too much of us. We were thinking about to conquer a new town. We checked the map and we choosed to conquer the town called 'Blueberry'. We used our Slamvans, Remingtons and Burritos to deliver the whole gang to Blueberry. When we were there, we firstly checked over the town. We saw that there weren't any police departments. We started thinking that conquering this town would be easy. We went to the bar of Blueberry, we went inside it and... There was huge amount of niggas inside the bar. When we entered the bar, everyone were quiet. Then came the leader of those niggas in front of us. He told us to leave, but we didn't. They pulled out their straps and so do we. We had a gunfight. My bro got hurt very badly, and we had to leave the town. We went back to Fort Carson and left the Blueberry like it was before. Started this time, they((Blue Dynasty)) became our enemies.

The leaver - After the last gunfigt, we stayd in our territory as Fort Carson. We choosed to keep this town as our 'hood'. To protect it, what ever it costs. Soon our arms dealer died because of brain tumor. We started having lesser straps than before. We started dealing guns by ourselves. But the thing was - We had to have materials to get 'em. And the best place where to get straps was Blueberry Scrap Yard. We took some old, broken cars to the ScrapYard and scrapped them. We scrapped when it was early morning to avoid the black gang in Blueberry. After getting straps, we had to go to the town called Montgomery. We traded the materials with straps. Soon that job started being boring and one of my ghettos tried to escape. He choosed to leave our gang. Luckily one of my ghettos spotted him while he was trying to escape. He catched the leaver and brought him to us. I went to the leaver and told: "Rules are the rules - Loyality is the loyality, leaving the gang is only through death." After telling that, I shot the bullet of my golden desert eagle at the head of leaver.

The snitch - After killing the leaver, everything went back to normal, soon we got a new arms dealer. After 2 months I was thinking about conquering the town called Dillimore in Red County. I knew that I decided to stay in Fort Carson and to protect it at any time, what ever it costs, but livin' in Fort Carson got soon boring and that's why i decided to conquer the town called Dillimore. So we strapped and armoured-up. Took our Remingtons, Slamvans and Burritos, delivered our men to the town called Dillimore. We saw that there was a police department, and some bike-bastards at the Welcome Pump Bar. We had a good plan how to conquer that town. One of my niggas was thinking that we can't conquer this town. So, he started being a real bitchy-snitch. He ran away, we didn't see that he ran away. He called 911 and told that there's some niggas in the town called Dillimore. He also told 'em about our plan. We choosed to beat the police firstly. Thanks to that snitch, we lost the gunfight and almost all of us died, someone ran away 'n' shit. Police got me surrounded and put me into the jail of Dillimore Police Department. I was in the jail for few years, I got out of the jail when it was 1992. I went back to Fort Carson and I saw that everything was excactly like before we conquered this town. Police were back in the town. Now im recruiting some new ghettos to my gang.

The rules. ((OOC))

1. Always stay tuned to your ├óÔé¼Ôäóhood├óÔé¼Ôäó as Fort Carson.
2. Always wear your red rag and drive red vehicles, ├óÔé¼Ôäócause that├óÔé¼Ôäós our color.
3. Obey all rules of the server.
4. Always RP as much as you can.
5. Nevah├óÔé¼Ôäó. Nevah├óÔé¼Ôäó snitch. Snitches are punished to the max.
6. Stay strapped and armoured-up.
7. Don├óÔé¼Ôäót play the leada├óÔé¼Ôäó if chu ain├óÔé¼Ôäót.
8. Listen to higher ranks than you are, ├óÔé¼Ôäócause they are more respectable.
9. Loyality is loyality, if you choose to leave, then only through death. (CK)

Diplomacy. ((IC))

Alliance
Desert Black Market

Neutral
The Bolsheviks

Enemies
Blue Dynasty

Ranks. ((OOC))

Rank (7) - da StrapKing ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He is the leader of the gang and nothing is done without his commands.

Rank (6) - Strap Doggy ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He is the Co-Leader of da gang. He runs the gang when da StrapKing is busy.

Rank (5) - Bustin Nigga├óÔé¼Ôäó ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He has much respect in da gang. His job is to check that are the members doin├óÔé¼Ôäó their jobs.

Rank (4) - Red Gangsta' ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He has showd his loyality to the gang. His job is to teach our new ghettos, also outsiders.

Rank (3) - da Real G├óÔé¼Ôäó ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He is da real G├óÔé¼Ôäó. His job is to make plans about gunfights, conquering towns of Red County and Bone County.

Rank (2) - da Dawg├óÔé¼Ôäó ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ His job is to check are the members strapped up.

Rank (1) - Lil├óÔé¼ÔäóNigga ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He is the new one in the gang and he has to show out his loyality to the gang.

Rank (0) ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Outsider ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ He have just passed the application and his job is to attempt get in da gang with RP.

Application Form.((IC&OOC))

Code:
[size=15][IC][/size]

[b]What├óÔé¼Ôäós cho├óÔé¼Ôäó name, nigga├óÔé¼Ôäó?:[/b]
[b]How old are you?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join with da Red Straps?:[/b]
[b]Why should we take you in?:[/b]
[b]How good are you with straps?(( I mean your weaponskill (1-10) )):[/b]

[size=15][OOC][/size]

[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]TimeZone:[/b]
[b]What means RP?:[/b]
[b]What means CK?:[/b]
[b]What means RK?:[/b]
[b]What means MG?:[/b]
[b]Make an example of MG:[/b]
[b]What means PG?:[/b]
[b]Make an example of PG:[/b]
[b]How active can you be in hours daily?:[/b]
[b]For how long have you been playing in RC-RP?:[/b][months/weeks] | [minutes]
[b]Do you accept that if you want to leave da gang, then only through CK?(Yes/No):[/b]
[b]Do you have a TeamSpeak 3 with a working microphone?(Not necessary, but a huge plus):[/b]

Skins((OOC))

Official Signature ((OOC))

This can be used by everyone in the gang.

Vehicles. ((IC))

Remington

Slamvan

Burrito

HeadQuarter, da Crib & da HangOut.((IC))

HeadQuarter

da Crib.

da Hangout.

Use the hangout for gettin' high/smokin' joint.

Roster.((IC))

Rank (7) - da StrapKing
Mark Hashbury
Rank (6) - Strap Doggy
-
Rank (5) - Bustin Nigga'
-
Rank (4) - Red Gangsta
-
Rank (3) - da Real G'
-
Rank (2) - da Dawg'
-
Rank (1) - Lil'Nigga'
-
Rank (0) - Outsider
Charles Crown

Announcement: This faction needs the new leader. If you're interested in this, post it here. The one who wants to be the new leader of Red Straps has to know how to RP. I give this faction away because I have to lead News Corp with Cook, so don't ask: "OMGZZZ, why do you give it away?".

Deej

Banned
Looks good but I don't think it will get official my gang will see your gang around eh

Crusty

Platinum Member
Looks good but there are too many god damn gangs right now.

Kaspar

Donator
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
so you are leaving Bolsheviks to make this instead?
((No. I have 2 acc's. with Mark im the leader of this un-official faction and with Joe im in The Bolsheviks.))

Kaspar

Donator
Crusty said:
Looks good but there are too many god damn gangs right now.
((4 gangs is a god damn much to you? - One black gang, one mexican gang, one street racing gang and one crime syndicate... I want to make a competition. Two black gangs. We don't even have any un-official black gang. Only mine. So I thought that making another black gang would be a great idea.))

Anonymous

Shit i am already a blood from some days xD :lol:

But /support this looks fine

Status
Not open for further replies.