What's new

Red County's own social network.

Moj0

Donator
Hello all,

Myself and another member of my faction have created a social network specifically designed for RCRP players to use IC'ly, we will be releasing this very shortly and have allowed some users to have a feel of the website, everything has been positive feedback so far! We feel that this would bring a whole new aspect of roleplay into RCRP which in our eyes is much needed, if you would like to keep up to date on all changes and other projects; check up here.

ANSOFT | UPDATE

Update by Lionel Black, Founder of Snapshot Social.
ANSOFT | UPDATE
Coming very soon.
((The link to the image is here if you wish to look at it up close))[/font]

We'd like to address a few things first before we do release this for public usage. (All of this is covered on the T&C's on the website however we know that barely anyone will read that)

~ This is designed for IC use only, all rules still apply on Snapshot Social as they do on here, we will be assigning all admins with a login that allows them to see every PM etc that will have been made so this will prevent metagame etc.

~ Trolling - this is one that we will be monitoring IC'ly, we would primarily hope that the server will make usage of this as a positive note however we do know that users will feel the need to troll etc which is why this will be continuously monitored to ensure that this is not the case, trolling is an IC thing and yes this is allowed however to an extent, if we or the admins deem that you are overstepping the boundary then we will intervene and we can ban you from using the website.

~ Advertisement - this is something that we will be introducing for the website as well, at the moment people pay IC'ly for RP to have a light-bulb replaced on their car, with this advertisement this can boost roleplay in a whole other way - businesses can pay in order for their services to be advertised on the website, for example Montgomery Ammunation, this can boost traffic towards these specific businesses which in turn will be beneficial.

~ Community Spirit - We will also be holding small competitions every week or so for someone to take a picture of the server that they feel represents Red County Roleplay in the best way possible, whether it be during roleplay, scenic routes or just something that is personal to them that they feel would be good enough to be on the front page of Snapshot Social, this of course will mean that the winning picture will be on the front page of the website and will be rewarded with a cash prize.

~ Questions - We do understand that this will be a different experience for players so if there is absolutely any questions that you have then please feel free to post them below and we'll try and answer them in as great depth as possible.

Stay tuned,

Moj0.​

SNS | Suggestion list
Suggestions

Accepted for implementation

• The ability to add numerous photos at the one time.
  • Embeded text
  • Follow/subscribe feature
  • Events feature
  • User reply
  • About me section
  • Verification System [✓]
  • Sync site time with IG time

Snapshot Social Staff said:
Please use the following format for any and all suggestions for the site.
Code:
[divbox=white,orange][center][font=century gothic][img]http://i.imgur.com/8GYziD5.png[/img]
[size=150][b][u]Snapshot Social Additions[/u][/b][/size]
[hr][/hr]

[b]What I'd like to see implemented:[/b] [i](ANSWER HERE)[/i]

[b]Brief summary on why you feel this would be beneficial:[/b] [i](ANSWER HERE)[/i]

[b]Additional comments to add:[/b] [i](ANSWER HERE)[/i]

[b]Any feedback for the site?:[/b] [i](ANSWER HERE)[/i][/center][/divbox][/font]

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
I had the chance to try it out, it looks awesome and it's great fun. We needed a social platform like this, can't wait to see how it's going to impact the server, it definitely will.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
2Fabulous said:
I had the chance to try it out, it looks awesome and it's great fun. We needed a social platform like this, can't wait to see how it's going to impact the server, it definitely will.
This is going to be a fucking blast. Willing to create anonymous accounts to deal cocaine and shit on different characters. Love it.

Moj0

Donator
LeGGGeNNdA said:
2Fabulous said:
This is going to be a fucking blast. Willing to create anonymous accounts to deal cocaine and shit on different characters. Love it.
Appreciate all feedback, it'll be interesting to see how this will alter with everyone having a page - I feel that this will allow a little more background with the characters that you'll be RP'ing with IG.

RAZR

Donator
Looking forward to this.
Question: Will SP have an eye over everything, parts of the site or just nothing?

Moj0

Donator
RAZR said:
Looking forward to this.
Question: Will SP have an eye over everything, parts of the site or just nothing?
Essentially, SP can pretty much have an overview of everything that happens - they can essentially make "fake" profiles to watch known gang members etc so if for instance a gang member uploads a picture of cocaine; that's solid evidence right there. So the SP can have personal profiles, stakeout profiles, you name it.

paxie

Administrator
should work out great, worked well when me and donutseller ran CountyConnect yeaaars ago, cant remember y we shut it down tho

dex

Donator
this is gonna be incredible, really looking forward to it.