What's new

Red County Tire and Auto Service

Mr.Walker

Donator
dekzyz7q3g73dxdrvnlk.png

It first started as a used auto sales place, hosted at the 'U GET INN Motel' in Fort Carson. The owner decided to begin selling his cars or trading to get a few extra bucks. A few people came along and were selling and trading with him, when a buddy of his from the FD decided to start helping him. He agreed and they started working on ways to advertise for some extra help, as they decided that they could also repair cars as well.

They realized that this RCAS business could become a lot more than a dirty workshop. In-fact, it could become a very well made mechanics shop. They decided to move to a more busy area, so we could attract more customers, and a place where people would not have to truck across Red County to get to, so we settled for the old Truck Terminal in Blueberry. We worked hard, making many satisfied customers, and advertising for more people to apply for the job. We decided to make an attempt in becoming a very well-organized business, so we hired a few workers to help us out.

The cops were our only real enemies in this one. Despite all the cops that have stopped us saying it was illegal to be at the Truck Terminal, we managed to get rights to the land, so it became legal. We now work on engine, body and many other parts of a car. We also sell used vehicles, with our personal formula to set the prices. You take 3/4ths of the store price, and subtract the current mileage on it. That will give you the price it will go up for sale for. We take much pride in our work, and we have been here since early 1995, and we hope to continue to do so. We have had many customers satisfied with our work, and not to mention, many pleased workers as well.

Today there has been many changes to our company. We have a new name, a new location and a whole new objective in this to make it strive and to make it the best business around Red County. We hope we serve the right purpose like we did in the past and hopefully you will be satisfied. And the man that created this business is Kia Swiger and his friend Tom Wantz and his workers Kent Walker, Jake Adams and Spencer Watkins. Just recently, Spencer Watkins and his friend Kent Walker came back again and are back in business and in hope that this company goes back to it's old roots.

Fast forward 16 years, Vincent Walker picked up the business after it had gone out of business. He offered his friend Brian Burns to collaborate and start it back up. They cleaned up the Warehouse next door to the Flint County Gas station and started working on cars.

eroster_zps612d62d6.png

CEO (( 10 ))
- Ashley Wilson ((Nesset))

CO-CEO
- Jason O'Connor ((Mr. Walker))

Manager

Assistant Manager

Road Supervisor

Supervisor

Lead Mechanic

Senior Mechanic

Mechanic
- Joshua Willard ((NineDivines))

Trainee
- Melvin Walker ((MelvinDoGaming))

app_zps7ad3e9cf.png

The Red County Tire & Auto Service provides a fair and non discriminant of any: Race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, mental capability's or anything alike. When you're filling your application in, please take the time to go over the application and make sure everything is correct and put down to the best of you ability. When you have completed the application, please submit it and bring to our headquarters (( Please copy and paste the format and post down below )) and we will check the application out and get back to you in less then 24 hours.

∙ You must be 18 years or older.
∙ Must possess a valid GVL-1, GVL-2
∙ Must obey any rules that our company has
∙ (( Must -NOT- have an outstanding admin record ))
∙ (( Must be a mature player that follows the rules ))
∙ (( Able to follow OOC and any other RCRP rules )

Applications are:
OPEN!

Code:
[divbox=brown,white][font=Cambria][size=120][center][img]http://zaslike.com/files/dekzyz7q3g73dxdrvnlk.png[/img][/center]

[color=#F5F5F5][b]First Name:[/b] [i]FILL IN BETWEEN HERE[/i]
[b]Last Name:[/b] [i]FILL IN BETWEEN HERE[/i]
[b]Date of birth:[/b] [i]FILL IN BETWEEN HERE[/i]
[b]Phone Number:[/b] [i]FILL IN BETWEEN HERE[/i]
[b]Address:[/b] [i]FILL IN BETWEEN HERE[/i]
[b]Please mark with any licenses that you currently possess:[/b]
[list]
[*]GVL-1 []
[*]GVL-2 []
[*]MB []
[*]Boat []
[*]A-1 []
[*]A-2 []
[*]Weapon License [][/list]

[center][b]Written Section:[/b][/center]

[b]Why do you want to join RCAS?(Minimum of 75 words)[/b]

[b]Do you have any previous experience on towing a vehicle or working on vehicles? If yes, please explain.[/b]

[center][b]((Out of Character Section))[/b][/center]
[b]Do you have an outstanding admin record? Please provide a screenshot of your admin record below.[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]When did you join RCRP?[/b][/divbox][/font][/size][/color]
[/color]​

veh_zps74e181b9.png

Vehicle_490.jpg

FBI Rancher
(( ID:490 ))
Vehicle Request 1

Vehicle_443.jpg

Packer
(( ID: 443 ))
Vehicle Request: 1

Vehicle_525.jpg

Towtruck
(( ID: 525 ))
Vehicle Request: 2

Vehicle_554.jpg

Yosemite
(( ID: 554 ))

Vehicle_611.jpg

Utility Trailer
(( ID: 611 ))

Vehicle_456.jpg

Yankee
(( ID: 456 ))

Vehicle_578.jpg

DFT-30
(( ID: 578))

Vehicle_552.jpg

Utility Van
(( ID: 552 ))

Vehicle_530.jpg

Forklift
(( ID: 530 ))

skiun_zpscdaa9a1e.png

When you join this company, we expect you to wear the proper clothing. However, when you are out on a road job and dealing with traffic, you must wear some sort of traffic vest from any oncoming vehicles. (( We also don't mind if you are around the shop and wearing different clothing that best represents your character. ))

Skin_8.png

(( ID: 8 ))

Skin_16.png

(( ID: 16 ))

Skin_27.png

(( ID: 27 ))

Skin_42.png

(( ID: 42 ))

Skin_211.png

(( ID: 211 ))

Skin_260.png

(( ID: 260 ))

Skin_268.png

(( ID: 268 ))

view_zpsccd16b97.png

Towing Cost:

Red County: $500
Sedan: +200
Pickup: +200
Muscle/Sports Car: +300
Luxury: +400
------------------------------
Outside Red County: $600
Sedan: +300
Pickup: +300
Muscle/Sports Car: +400
Luxury: +500

Fourm created by SlickSpencer8

Mr.Walker

Donator
ms_zps9729fb25.png

FujpCaa.png
0UNdfJJ.jpg
lhFMXhE.jpg
jjc3T9j.jpg
zMuKlzt.jpg
LeDmihZ.jpg

48zsmhx.jpg

5javRrc.jpg
kxw3bS4.jpg

K2v8J66.jpg

nT7rYDF.jpg
oSH9FUU.png

13jLuV7.png

PUpEdyX.png

ccMoWYc.png
cUt8fem.png

jy4YiBc.png

GANSniU.png

LnbH2l2.png

q98AFe7.png

G2hM9Tc.png

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Would have been nice if you would have got my permission before just copy and pasting my hard work.

Thomasz

Banned
Re: First Car meet!

Nesset said:
FujpCaa.png

Decent turnout then turned to some other things....

Hehe, I had to shoot him mayn :(. No jk, I have had some really nice roleplay yesterday, the streetraces were just amazing, some of the best RP's I've had in a long time, make this faction go far :).

Nesset

Donator
Re: First Car meet!

Thomasplaysgames123 said:
Nesset said:
FujpCaa.png

Decent turnout then turned to some other things....

Hehe, I had to shoot him mayn :(. No jk, I have had some really nice roleplay yesterday, the streetraces were just amazing, some of the best RP's I've had in a long time, make this faction go far :).

Heheheh. Street races rock.