Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Entry Two

Votes: 67 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
I am very pleased the be able to bring about a vote to decide which player-made trailer will be used as the official trailer for the server. While we don't have a lot of submissions, the two we do have are extremely good quality. I'd like to thank both creators for their time and effort in their videos.

Please be really careful when responding to the poll, you only get one choice, and you cannot change it.

The poll will be closed on Sunday 24th May at Midnight, so get your votes in quick!

ryan

Donator
Gotta be number two. Probably because I start in the first two scenes.

Nah jokes aside, I prefer two.

Beth

Donator
Second one is put together better, but I like the captions of the first because it makes it a bit more relevant to RCRP whereas the second could be any server to be fair, hmm. If the second had captions it'd be a no brainer.
So for that reason I'm not going to vote, I believe they're both equally good in different ways - I'd use both and split the prize.

Tiger

Donator
Just cuz the second one looks better doesn't mean it's better ;)
First one has more info and it fits better for RCRP.
OR...
both.png

Chatte

Banned
Voted 2nd because it'd obviously be more appealing to those whom are watching. Howver, I do think Outworld's should be used on another occasion.

Codac

Donator
I think both should be used, maybe put Outworld's in a SA-MP server advertisement and whoever submitted #2 can be used as a trailer not involved with a server advertisement.

OutWorld

Donator
2 Different trailers showing different things.

I made that trailer with the purpose of showing people what factions and features we have on RCRP.
(And have fun whilst doing so!)

I'm going to be happy with the result of this poll regardless which video gets picked. The 2nd video is also very gud.
:luvrcrp:

Status
Not open for further replies.