What's new

Red County Roleplay on facebook!

Hopkins

Silver Member
To me, roleplay is nerdy. It's one of the things I don't really let me friends know I do. And I'm not talking stereotypically me being a big fucking nerd or anything, it's just one of those types of things I like to keep to myself. So I probably won't ever join that group.

Mr LCFC

Roleplaying's like another life to me.And i wanna keep it that way.

Fox

Banned
Hopkins said:
To me, roleplay is nerdy. It's one of the things I don't really let me friends know I do. And I'm not talking stereotypically me being a big fucking nerd or anything, it's just one of those types of things I like to keep to myself. So I probably won't ever join that group.
Same here, I don't really let my friends know that I play roleplaying games

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Aston said:
Hopkins said:
lol, actually I play Roleplaying games with my friends. If not, I don't enjoy it.

Wenson

Aston said:
Hopkins said:
Me too, Cuz if i tell them they all say you play fucking old games bla bla bla bla..................

tomanderson

what is a server to a modification of a 3D game doing on that site

Hopkins

Silver Member
TysonPapa said:
Aston said:
Hopkins said:
Me too, Cuz if i tell them they all say you play fucking old games bla bla bla bla..................
I play SAMP with my e-friends, not my rl friends. lol