What's new

Red County Roleplay 2019 - Server Awards

Cal

Donator
Thanks to those who voted for me, even though I didn’t win I’m happy I was nominated and I’m gonna keep it going this year!

Zodiac

Tester
@Winged is the actual shooter of the year
Rustler guns don't count!

On the other hand, massive props to @GlorifiedPig for hosting the awards this years. I personally know how much effort goes into organizing those and verifying what is what, and who is who. Going through hundreds of posts, profiles, private messages just to figure things out and still have people trying to rig the votes for their own benefit or silly pranks. It's a lot of work and it doesn't go without notice. The sanctification you get by feeling that relief once you hit the post button is way more rewarding than anything.

Glad you kept the quote, keep the tradition going. :luvrcrp:

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Rustler guns don't count!

On the other hand, massive props to @GlorifiedPig for hosting the awards this years. I personally know how much effort goes into organizing those and verifying what is what, and who is who. Going through hundreds of posts, profiles, private messages just to figure things out and still have people trying to rig the votes for their own benefit or silly pranks. It's a lot of work and it doesn't go without notice. The sanctification you get by feeling that relief once you hit the post button is way more rewarding than anything.

Glad you kept the quote, keep the tradition going. :luvrcrp:
of course brother, i have to thank you too for setting it up each year before this, it actually made my life 100 times easier having reference