What's new

Announcement Red County Roleplay - 10 Years

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
How have you been Tommy, it’s been sometime and I can say I’m proud of you keeping the server running, it put a smile on my childhood. I appreciate it. It’s been sometime and some memories. A long break taken I can say that.

1SKZ

Donator
if you're crying or actually upset that this server is gone, you never experienced the worst side of it

I won't lie I LIVED on this shit for years. but at the end of the day I'm glad it is gone. would I play again if it came back? yea but no

1SKZ

Donator
also. half of you are closet homosexuals so that alone is enough to cause a community to plummet

Chopsy

Head of Helpers
Head Administrator
if you're crying or actually upset that this server is gone, you never experienced the worst side of it

I won't lie I LIVED on this shit for years. but at the end of the day I'm glad it is gone. would I play again if it came back? yea but no
You seem upset by it as you're spamming every single thread with similar posts. If you don't give a shit about the server or previous players like you so claim, then stop coming back to the forum. It's been nearly a year yet RCRP is clearly on your mind for you to crawl back here every day just to check the forums and tell people you got a job and don't care for people. Congratulations!

OpsMaster41

Bronze Member
yo why tf is rcrp down?!!?!?!?!? i wanted to meet my homie antonio carabello and go on my skydiving roleplay session or go ask for guns from SoS .