What's new

Implemented Red County E: Local Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Retired Admin
UZMB1JU.png

What is Red County E: Local Events?
Red County E: Local Events is a company I wish to set up to bring life to Red and Bone County. My primary aim is to create a unique atmosphere that has never been attempted at all in Red County Roleplay. I want to escape the events that admins create which are entirely OOC and I want to bring back the IC aspect to allow players to have an enjoyable stay and say that when they log off for the night that they really did enjoy the roleplay.

We have countless opportunities to which we can host an IN-CHARACTER event. Music festivals for example. Yes, you say we have clubs and bars for people to roleplay in but no one wants to roleplay in a business that no one uses and that the owner purchases just to make fake money that wasn't given to them in a roleplay manner.

I had an idea for this faction when I first started planning this. This faction would be responsible for standard events such as festivals, special anniversaries, car shows, car racing, promoting house parties for players and other events that players wish to set up and for our event company to help them do so.

What I need from you.
This faction would require the ability to spawn things such as lighting rigs, disco floors, items used to create stages and the ability for any music we wish to play to play over anyone else's that may be near by. An alternative to the spawning of things would be custom mapping which I may consider. I'd also like a few people to help me with this and to plan future events and an experienced mapper or two to help with larger-scaled events. I could also do with a graphics artist to get us a better logo.
(My apologies but I did use the official logo for part of the company logo for the sense of quickness)

What I don't need from you.
I don't need people telling me that it can't be done and that it shouldn't even be attempted. The sad truth is, Red County Roleplay is lacking creativity in roleplay. People are too lazy or somehow afraid to bring out something unique for other players. People who own clubs don't use them for the purpose of roleplay and day-to-day roleplay is practically 'cool kids' standing around in a circle at Montgomery Park or people committing petty crime. There are almost ZERO legal and positive roleplay opportunities arising in the community and this NEEDS to change. I don't need people telling me that we already do events because those events are either out of character or are aimed at criminals and the SASP. We are forgetting about the backbone of the community (ordinary players). Not everyone wants to roleplay a criminal or a cop.

Vehicle and Clothing Plans.
Vehicle_552.jpg

Used for the purpose of maintenance at an event.

Vehicle_413.jpg

Used to transport props from A to B.

Vehicle_414.jpg

Vehicle_456.jpg

Vehicle_409.jpg

Used for VIP's in events for transportation purposes.

Vehicle_457.jpg

Event transportation.

Vehicle_588.jpg

Food Services.

Vehicle_487.jpg

Used for VIP's in events for transportation purposes.

Vehicle_418.jpg

Used for mass-person transport.

Skin_16.png

16: Used for construction.

Skin_27.png

27: Used for construction.

Skin_71.png

71: Volunteer Security.

Skin_153.png

153: Construction Supervision.

Skin_155.png

155: Food Services 1.

Skin_163.png

163: Volunteer Security 2.

Skin_164.png

164: Volunteer Security 3.

Skin_167.png

167: Food Services 2.

Skin_209.png

209: Food Services 3.

Skin_255.png

255: VIP Driver/Pilot.

I would like the management team, development team and player support to try and bring this new idea to RCRP. With the correct planning and direction this could work out pretty well. If you could provide your opinion on this then awesome. :bounce:

Manu

Retired Admin
Oh you actually made the effort to write out what I wrote in a couple of lines on the other topic. Thank you for that! I really think this will improve the quality of RP on our server.

As I said before, I am more than willing to help or give ideas, so feel free to PM me about that.

Problem is, if a faction like this eventually picks up, it will need A LOT of attention from the admin/dev/map team.

Big support!

Kemp

Retired Admin
I've spoken to you about this in-game and on Steam. Your motivation is phenomenal, I support this 100% and I'll do my best to help you make it a reality. I'm just disappointed it hasn't got the attention and recognition it deserves.

Jackson.

Donator
This would provide RCRP with a huge load of RolePlay. I completely support this. :D

I can give a hand in designing the areas of where we gonna host our roleplay, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.