What's new

Really sorry Aston(and admins)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacek

Hello everyone, im a brother of famous here Baraszko or Pawel Makarov that is not liked by Aston and others(i feel the same to him hehe ).I want to play this game too but he made that is banned for everyone ;(. Please can you uban my ip? I promise i wont be like my stupid brother.We have one computer for us so its my biggest problem.
P.S Sorry for my english and sorry Aston for my stupid brother.

Yurik Cherdenko

Take a picture of him holding up a sign saying : "Im stupid sorry let my brother play" then you next to him doing a thumbs up :D

Jacek

Ill try
P.S. I have the same sign of ussr in real which you have in the picture.

Jacek

Youre kind of strange ;/.I start thinking that my brother started to be crazy cause of your ideas.

Fox

Banned
First off, why did you post this twice? Second, your ip was banned for a reason. The reason was because "your brother" hacked whenever he came on, and your ip was banned several times, and yet you guys still kept coming on. That's called ban evading. We range-banned your ip for that. If we unban your ip, "your brother" will come back and hack AGAIN, therefore your ip will not be unbanned.

(the quotations("") around your brother are there because we don't know if Baraszko is really your brother)

Here is another reason "your brother" will stay range-banned:
http://www.redcountyroleplay.darkbb.com/complaints-f29/asto-mahone-is-fool-t1555.htm

Hopkins

Silver Member
Want to tell me why this is even in General OOC chat? It should be in the unban appeal section.

Yass

Donator
Post a picture of yourself AND your brother BOTH holding up signs, your brothers should say: "I hacked on RC-RP and I am a complete asshole" yours should say "I want to play RC-RP but my brother is an asshole"

BOTH of you in the same picture and we might consider it, MIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.