What's new

Read this you will win 10k now

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Hello everyone today I want to tell you something very important If you just read it I will pay 10k from my own money.​

Today in the western world everyone thinks Islam is a terrorist religion and actually If I were living in the US or any western country I would have believed that Islam is a terrorist religion, BUT it's not!

Notice :Before I say anything I just want you to understand that Islam is not a terrorist religion, and I am not here to force you to do something.

First I just want to make 1 thing clear the word Allah = God, Because a lot of people don't realize that and think Allah is the God of Muslims or something.

God(Allah) is the God of Christianity, Jewish and Muslim.

Secondly I wanna say something, God says any Muslim who kills another person(what ever his religion is) for any reason except self-defense then that person is not Muslim
So any group which they call them selves Muslim Group they are NOT !

Proof: God made 2 things good points and bad points, If you do good you will get good points and If you do bad you will get bad points.
God says If you just smile in someones face you will get Good points, If you treat an animal good you will get good points, If you feed or shelter a homeless guy(what ever his religion is) you will get good points.

So can someone tell me how those guys are Muslims?or How they call themselves Muslims.

What is Islam? GOD created 3 religions consider them programs to explain better.
First program Jewish then,
Second Program Christianity then,
Third program Islam.

I know what people will say well, Islam says just pray all day and don't work and kill people

NO IT DOESN'T

Proof: If you work you get good points !!

And every rule GOD put for us is just to PROTECT your self.

Your gonna tell me how?
Well, When GOD says don't have sex except with your wife.
Why did he say that?
So you don't get diseases like AIDS and have problems.

Why did GOD say pray?
He didn't say pray because he wants people obeying him 24hours.
No He said that so once a day you remember GOD is watching you always do the right thing.

Also that thing called Carma, Well IT'S ISLAM !!
GOD says what ever you do good will happen to you, and what ever you do bad will happen to you.

Islam has been now for 1500 years.
Carma maybe 200years?

Again I am not here to make you Muslim I am here to give you the Islam message correctly.

Please don't curse or anything in comments thanks and have a good time spending you 10k :p

Devon

alright read it 10k cha foo by the way you forgot the 5 pillars

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
10K NAO!
I get good points? Can I exchange them for imortality, or an AK? (lol).
Well I'm not sure about all those religions but I'm still a Christian, I don't practice it but I still am.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
Well I'm not sure about all those religions but I'm still a Christian, I don't practice it but I still am.
Same, I just go to church on rare occasions.

Sonny Black

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
Where are my 27 virgins?

Icy

Gold Member
Donnie Mariano said:
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
Where are my 27 virgins?
It's 72 :D

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
GOOD GOD I LOLD

______

Also, on topic: I know muslims who aren't terrorists but seriously, they take their religion too fucking far.

And all the terrorists believe they are actually acting in self defense, to keep the western countries away from their lands.

10k goes to Richard Locke kthx

Sonny Black

Icy_Blight said:
Donnie Mariano said:
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
Where are my 27 virgins?
It's 72 :D

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
10K NAO!
GOOD GOD I LOLD

______

Also, on topic: I know muslims who aren't terrorists but seriously, they take their religion too fucking far.

And all the terrorists believe they are actually acting in self defense, to keep the western countries away from their lands.

10k goes to Richard Locke kthx
27 virgins are enough too a suply for a whole month