[READ] Rule changes and forum design update

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Retired Admin
159.gif

Blue

Helper
Not liking the fact that we can ass-pull now. I can understand spray cans and stuff, but guns are a little extreme. Oh well!

BirdyGurdy

Donator
Good work, only rule I don't agree with is the ability to ass-pull 9MM's, deagles, and silenced pistols. I don't get why this is a new rule, it honestly doesn't make any sense to me, due to the fact that this just means people are going to mainly use 9MM's deagles and silcened now, because they can ass-pull. Having the ability to ass-pull is a terrible idea in my mind, because many people are going to get killed by being ass-pulled leading to them to bitch and moan 24/7, making more work for admins to deal with. Not only that, but this means RCRP is heading to more of a "light" side of roleplay, ass-pulling is one of the worse ideas I could think of for having guns. We already have enough issues with people DMing or false killing. But that's just my thoughts, don't hate.
giphy.gif

paxie

Legendary Member
BirdyGurdy said:
Good work, only rule I don't agree with is the ability to ass-pull 9MM's, deagles, and silenced pistols. I don't get why this is a new rule, it honestly doesn't make any sense to me, due to the fact that this just means people are going to mainly use 9MM's deagles and silcened now, because they can ass-pull. Having the ability to ass-pull is a terrible idea in my mind, because many people are going to get killed by being ass-pulled leading to them to bitch and moan 24/7, making more work for admins to deal with. Not only that, but this means RCRP is heading to more of a "light" side of roleplay, ass-pulling is one of the worse ideas I could think of for having guns. We already have enough issues with people DMing or false killing. But that's just my thoughts, don't hate.
giphy.gif
let me refute your whole paragraph with one point

how will not having to type a /me cause more DM or false killing? if someone wants to DM somebody, having to type out /me pulls his pistol doesn't stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.