What's new

Denied Re-Selling unwanted cars to Car Shop Dealer for 50% of initial value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorinel_Dodo

Having the option to Re-Sell unwanted & used (second-hand) cars back to Car Shop Dealer or at Scrapyard for 50% of initial value. I owned 2 cars: Huntley, Nebula. I finally sold Nebula after 1 week of daily adverts and for less than 50 % of Car Shop price + I payed almost 3k's on adverts.
Reduce the number of owned cars from 3 to 2.This may reduce the lag & opcodes.

Same thing we could do with proprieties: If you already have a house and want to buy another house you can't until you sell it back to State : Red County or Bone County or to another person.
Not allowing players to buy a house until level 5, maybe 6 - Lots of players have a house & some of them maybe were bored and now are not playing anymore, and another active players can't buy a house because there aren't too many unoccupied.

Having the option to see the payout of a Bizz before buying it from a player. Maybe in an advert it's 1000$ payout & after you bougth it you have the surprise to find out that in fact payout is only 500 or less.

Wenson

I Fuckin Agree
I Have a feeling that when v1.0 came people made like 5 acc and they bought bizz there too
so they can sell them after for more cash
i think alec should do another wipe up and /secure thing..

Crusty

Platinum Member
We could be able to /sell cars to the scrapyard for either materials or cash, your choice.

Akira

Bronze Member
Chuck_Bartowski said:
Dorinel_Dodo said:
HELL NO!! I love cars :O i want more than 3 :(

I DON'T CARE! I'm tired of having Opcodes and not roleplaying, It's just dumb. Anyways You just use 1 car. the recommended is 2 Cars. For example Bike and car. So alec, make a Car wipe, limit: 2 cars, No more mod shop, block the originals mod shop and if you find any modded car /Ban on him.

john_murray7

Banned
Akira said:
Chuck_Bartowski said:
Dorinel_Dodo said:

I DON'T CARE! I'm tired of having Opcodes and not roleplaying, It's just dumb. Anyways You just use 1 car. the recommended is 2 Cars. For example Bike and car. So alec, make a Car wipe, limit: 2 cars, No more mod shop, block the originals mod shop and if you find any modded car /Ban on him.
I totally agree. 2 cars max!

Aleksei said:
Akira said:
Chuck_Bartowski said:
Dorinel_Dodo said:

I totally agree. 2 cars max!
get better Cp's :O

Status
Not open for further replies.