What's new

RCRP Faction Satisfaction Survey [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vittelu

Bronze Member
which faction sells guns to outsiders exactly?
I have no idea since I just randomly get approached at least once every 2nd time I'm on the server by a random gangbanger asking me if I want to buy a strap, some are in some small unofficial factions probably because i usually will see those people later standing with a small group of ppl wearing similar skins and some probably aren't there's no way of telling.

But when it comes to the biggest unofficial/official factions then I don't remember that happening though from my own experience, its mostly the small and less known ones.

Klaas Vaak

Donator
I came back last week from a close to two year hiatus and this is specifically something that I noticed. I mean, gangs used to be around at that time as well but there was more balance to it in terms of CHC and more small groups that were doing something similar. All that I've seen since my return has been the usual gangs, mafia and 'city like'-crews.

Wallachia

Donator
I came back last week from a close to two year hiatus and this is specifically something that I noticed. I mean, gangs used to be around at that time as well but there was more balance to it in terms of CHC and more small groups that were doing something similar. All that I've seen since my return has been the usual gangs, mafia and 'city like'-crews.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
I have no idea since I just randomly get approached at least once every 2nd time I'm on the server by a random gangbanger asking me if I want to buy a strap, some are in some small unofficial factions probably because i usually will see those people later standing with a small group of ppl wearing similar skins and some probably aren't there's no way of telling.

But when it comes to the biggest unofficial/official factions then I don't remember that happening though from my own experience, its mostly the small and less known ones.
hmm i have not once in my past 5 months being back been offered a gun out of the blue, there's a VERY high chance you're just going to get scammed

Menace

Diamond Member
I've decided to bring the deadline forward a week to 24 May 2019 due to responses drying up significantly. If you'd still like to take part in the survey, please do so within the next four days.

Status
Not open for further replies.