Status
Not open for further replies.

Menace

Diamond Member

rcfm-png.18658

FACTION SATISFACTION SURVEY

Information
PREFACE

Factions are an integral part of any roleplaying server and so it’s vitally important for us to manage them correctly. To help towards that, you are invited to take part in our Faction Satisfaction Survey. This survey will gather feedback which will be used by Faction Management to help deliver faction's to the community's expectations.

The survey will automatically close on 31 May 2019 24 May 2019. A summary of the feedback received and a statement on how we plan to use it will be published soon after.

Everyone is welcome to take part in the survey but please read the Terms and Conditions before doing so.

If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact the Head of Factions.

Thank you,

Menace
Head of Factions

TERMS & CONDITIONS

All questions are optional. If you’re unsure about a question, please move onto the next one.
  • You may use the “additional feedback” fields to provide more detailed feedback if required. Please remember to give praise where it’s due, as well as criticism.
  • Your feedback will remain anonymous to all besides those within Faction Management.
  • You may be contacted in private by Faction Management to discuss your feedback.
  • Your feedback may be quoted or referenced in public and sent to faction leaders, however this will always be done anonymously.
  • Any unconstructive, intentionally-misleading or offensive responses may result in administrative punishments.
By taking part in this survey, you automatically agree to all the above Terms and Conditions.

SURVEY

Click here to be redirected to our survey.

NouieMan

Donator
"a statement on how we plan to use it will be published soon after"
I'm not sure I feel comfortable rating factions which then may be used to descript said factions.

lew

Retired Admin
Rvc2AMP.png

got this when I submitted
gonna try again

Status
Not open for further replies.