What's new

RC-RP Vehicle Dealership Catalog

toni

Retired Admin
@Toni. Are you gonna add premium vehs innit tho?
Added bikes for now, I'll add the rest soon but I'll need some more time for those.

Neat refreshment of the old thread. Only thing I would suggest, that the old thread also lacks, is putting vehicles in alphabetical order.
They are sorted by their SA:MP ID, which makes it easier to edit if necessary. However, if people really want it I can make it like that.

60oz

Helper
Added bikes for now, I'll add the rest soon but I'll need some more time for those.

They are sorted by their SA:MP ID, which makes it easier to edit if necessary. However, if people really want it I can make it like that.
That would be good.

toni

Retired Admin
I'm pretty sure that the Sanchez goes 70 or something not 68

From the main post:
We tested the vehicle's speeds at the Los Santos Airport on the flat land. The max speed may be different when going down a hill for example.

So it's possible it goes up to 70 when going down a hill or something but it's 68, speed haven't changed.

Boost

Donator
From the main post:
We tested the vehicle's speeds at the Los Santos Airport on the flat land. The max speed may be different when going down a hill for example.

So it's possible it goes up to 70 when going down a hill or something but it's 68, speed haven't changed.
I've noticed something as well... Vehicle speeds differ in some areas, like on SF bridge the vehicle speed goes a lot lower than normal for some reason. Like, could you test everything out on Route 48?