What's new

Denied Radio Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
I'll explain this idea : How about we can set two Radio Channels for news? One for Red County, other for Bone County, so when you tune in Red County News you hear Red County News, and when you tune to Bone County News you hear Bone County News.

Yurik Cherdenko

how about a tv channel where you can spec the news reporter from your house

Yurik Cherdenko

or worlds most scariest police chases where you can spec the cops
Causalty - spec the medical teams
Some fire department show - spec fireman

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
or worlds most scariest police chases where you can spec the cops
Causalty - spec the medical teams
Some fire department show - spec fireman
We would see them fail.

Yurik Cherdenko

More shows: Blueberry show, specs blueberry randomly with text commentry giving a tour of blueberry
And one of them for every town in Bone and red county was about to write them all when i realised wtf.
Also there should be channels where people can buy cameras and broadcast things (/broadcast then they would be specced on the channel)

Skypo

Silver Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
More shows: Blueberry show, specs blueberry randomly with text commentry giving a tour of blueberry
And one of them for every town in Bone and red county was about to write them all when i realised wtf.
Also there should be channels where people can buy cameras and broadcast things (/broadcast then they would be specced on the channel)
Make them availible for high levels.. Otherwise it will be abused.. And yeah its a good idea.. :) But would be a lot of work i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.