What's new

Qutting FOREVER, Bye.

Decoy

Silver Member
Qutting, Bye.

I am leaving for ever and not coming back. Bye. Good Luck.
Thanks to all the good players that have respected me and the people that i have had some good Roleplay with.

Icy

Gold Member
Decoy said:
Thanks to all the good players that have respected me and the people that i have had some good Roleplay with.
THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

Why, dude, WHY.

Decoy

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

Why, dude, WHY.
Due to the fact that some Admins on this servers rather rage and be dicks than talk things out and be mature about things. I cant say all admins are immature and fags but some just are.
Another reason is because the community is messed up with these admins, some retards just have to ruin it for all the good players.
Admins that have anger problems or cant take stress shouldnt be admins simply because they get angry too easily and they start abusing their powers.

Icy

Gold Member
Decoy said:
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

Why, dude, WHY.
Due to the fact that some Admins on this servers rather rage and be dicks than talk things out and be mature about things. I cant say all admins are immature and fags but some just are.
Another reason is because the community is messed up with these admins, some retards just have to ruin it for all the good players.
Admins that have anger problems or cant take stress shouldnt be admins simply because they get angry too easily and they start abusing their powers.
I would probably say "Don't leave, it'll get better here" but you seem pretty decided.

In that case. Wish you guys the best. We had some good times together man. Take care.

Ghost

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

Why, dude, WHY.
Wish you guys the best. We had some good times together man. Take care.

Decoy

Silver Member
Wang said:
Ever considerd the fact that retard's may be the one's you allocate withen your boundries and by that i mena your "friends" that your making it with?
Dont understand what you said there.

Harold

Silver Member
Decoy said:
Wang said:
Ever considerd the fact that retard's may be the one's you allocate withen your boundries and by that i mena your "friends" that your making it with?
Dont understand what you said there.
Lol me neither :/ loool

Decoy

Silver Member
Wang said:
I basicly said, If you were going to make a server and just tell people to check your server forum's you could have etleast done it directly rather than chilling and informing every player on the server that you speeak too or know off.
No but i didn't want players from RC RP to come to our forums. We want our own community. Almost everyone on our forums is from RC RP though.. :shock: