What's new

Quiz Help

VeedddeeR

Donator
Hello, I have read the rules, and everything. I take the test and I am still getting something wrong. I am looking at my answers and I cannot see any wrong answers. Can someone just let me know if they see the wrong answers because I cannot.

Please help.

Nadr

Banned
I see one wrong.

Hint: It's a grammar question.

( Noone can tell you which question it is, or what the answer it is )

EDIT::

Also please, remove the images as it may help some people cheat by looking at your answers.

VeedddeeR

Donator
Thank you, I currently got 19. But I will look over again, I am really wanting to join this server.

VeedddeeR

Donator
Explosion said:
I see one wrong.

Also please, remove the images as it may help some people cheat by looking at your answers.

I retaken the quiz and now im at 19. I have not been so stumped on what i am getting wrong.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
VeedddeeR said:
Explosion said:
I see one wrong.

I retaken the quiz and now im at 19. I have not been so stumped on what i am getting wrong.

Have a look at the Guides & Tutorials section, hopefully you'll find what you need.

Brushes

Silver Member
Make sure you read the questions correctly.
Make sure you took a look at the rules before you choose an answer.
Good luck.
P.S, if you keep failing, don't stop trying.
Belive me, you will not be dissapointed.
This server has SO MANY features that you will not see in any other server. (server based on Red County and Bone County, unique never-seen furniture system, unique car system, and so many more.)