What's new

Quitting RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Silver Member
Im quitting RCRP. Tired of this shit Light RP noone knows how to RP and the people know how to RP you know who you are. Anyways i wont give my money away. If i will the people that get it actually were my friends.

Peace out.

Decoy

Silver Member
Agreed. I'm thinking of quitting.. Been thinking about it for at least four days now..

Decoy

Silver Member
True... In my opinion to get rid of the noobs and turn this shit into real HEAVY Roleplay.
The only way.. To reset the whole server.. Reset all cash.. everything.. absolutely everything..
Then make some real jobs that have to be roleplayed out and that dont make as much cash. People can make money too easily. Cars, houses and bizzes should be harder to get.. In Heavy RP servers only a quarter of the people have cars and houses. It actually makes it more fun since its more challenging. Well it's not up to me.. But if this was my server.. Woah things would be nothing like how they are now..

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Ian said:
We're losing to many people due to these fucking noobs...
Oh god, the best RPers are quiting. Something should be done, immediately :(
This is probably the best server I've ever seen, and it's been ruined by a bunch of noobs :eek:

Mark

Banned
Javier_Garcia said:
Ian said:
We're losing to many people due to these fucking noobs...
Oh god, the best RPers are quiting. Something should be done, immediately :(
This is probably the best server I've ever seen, and it's been ruined by a bunch of noobs :eek:

I might just go Decoy's and Damian's way...
Fuck, i don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.