What's new

Quiting RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strauss

I got fired from the RCSD for OOC reason, though there was a reason for it. I went to a more professional roleplay server, where people CAN roleplay. I guess that people here don't obey any rules, shithead admins abusing their powers. And the funniest thing is, that whne I asked some time ago, when people here will learn how to roleplay.. The ansrew was after next script update. What the fuck is that?! Hilarious, you won't never learn to roleplay here. Strauss out.

Mark

Banned
Strauss said:
I got fired from the RCSD for OOC reason, though there was a reason for it. I went to a more professional roleplay server, where people CAN roleplay. I guess that people here don't obey any rules, shithead admins abusing their powers. And the funniest thing is, that whne I asked some time ago, when people here will learn how to roleplay.. The ansrew was after next script update. What the fuck is that?! Hilarious, you won't never learn to roleplay here. Strauss out.

Fuck Off Advertiser.

Jack_Colby3

I was IG as a witness of this..

You're like a ban evader and advertised...

Stay banned please.

Ian

Diamond Member
Strauss said:
If you leave a server, it is very wise not to advertise another server...
It causes a really bad outcome...

Don't like our forum, just please... Go... Without causing a issue, which you have.

Hopkins

Silver Member
You're the exact kind of person RCRP is trying to get rid of. Bye.

Yass

Donator
Daniel_Angeles said:
Ok i will try that game
if i like it im gonna play it
Holy shit! Are you mentally-ass-fucked-in-the-head-retarded?

And as for you Strauss, GET OUT.

Strauss

See? See how Yass reacted to a newbie. He's not a retard, you are. Admins, as I said, are constantly abusing their rights while insulting players.

Yurik Cherdenko

Strauss said:
See? See how Yass reacted to a newbie. He's not a retard, you are. Admins, as I said, are constantly abusing their rights while insulting players.
read the comment of the guy he insulted then rethink yours please

Status
Not open for further replies.