What's new

Questionable issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metwally

Gold Member

Anyone has any idea how to solve this? I re-installed the game (Both modes and the addon.), restarted my device a few times, restarted my router, all that jazz. It's been like this for a while now...

Metwally

Gold Member
UPDATE: I managed to get the server to work again but now this weird error message keeps spamming really fucking hard. Any idea what the hell is going on?

Limitless

Retired Admin
Have you seen the latest announcement on the discord server? RCRP is operating a whitelist by IP due to DDoS, you should log into your UCP, wait for a bit, and then try to ping/connect to the server.

Viper

Retired Admin
Although we are operating by whitelist currently, if you were able to get in-game and select a character, then that doesn't seem to be the root of your issue.

I recommend trying to connect to the server with another fresh install with absolutely no addons except for the SAMP client. If you are able to connect without issues, then the problem is one of your mods. If you still have issues, then the problem is obviously deeper and I can try to help you solve it.

Same with mine, mine isn't working still

The first question is have you logged into the UCP since RCRP has begun operating on a whitelist due to DDoS attacks? If not, log into the UCP, let it sit for a few minutes, and then attempt to connect to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.