What's new

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanosTurtle

Hey, so.

I had a fight with a level 2 player, he had a deagle. I killed him, and he /accept'ed death so I couldn't take the deagle. Was I allowed to frisk him and take the deagle or would that be rulebreaking since he is level 2?

Vellex

Donator
Yes, but he gave me the weapon before death. + There wasn't three officers online.142311142312

( sorry for spam, my bad )

Valamus

There's no three officer online to frisk me. You don't have a permission to frisk, because don't have a officer's online. It's your fault. :)

PanosTurtle

Yes, but he drop me the weapon before death. There wasn't three officers online.

View attachment 142309View attachment 142310
I didn't understand a thing from your poor english and roleplay skills, but thanks for the effort. I will wait for a few more answers. You also forgot to cover the "Blueberry Trailer 9" from the /peek and you tried to hide the RP line. That shows your IQ.

Vellex

Donator
I didn't understand a thing from your poor english and roleplay skills, but thanks for the effort. I will wait for a few more answers. You also forgot to cover the "Blueberry Trailer 9" from the /peek and you tried to hide the RP line. That shows your IQ.
Yes, fucking forum edit messg bugs..

Valamus

Hey, so.

I had a fight with a level 2 player, he had a deagle. I killed him, and he /accept'ed death so I couldn't take the deagle. Was I allowed to frisk him and take the deagle or would that be rulebreaking since he is level 2?
There's no three officer online to frisk me. You don't have a permission to frisk, because don't have a officer's online. It's your fault. :)

.stephen

Retired Admin
No, as per the new revision to the rules, only administrators may authorize a weapon transfer from the person you killed to yourself, on a case by case basis, and even then, it's mostly so you can RP disposing of the weapon as his value as evidence or similar. So, in short, the answer is no.

lazarus

Silver Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.