What's new

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

Hey guys... i created this account like 5-6 hours ago... I tried to join the server but i can't because my account is not approved. Now in my timezone is 16:20 and i crated the account in 10:00... Now i still can't join the server because my account isn't approved yet. Can you tell me how much time do the admins need to approve an account? Thank you all, have a nice day :)

Oscar_Santana

I remember when i first registered i had to wait like 2-3 days before i was able to join. Its all luck mate, you might get an access in an hour or in a month :D

Gatsbeh

Bronze Member
It all depends on how many applications the admins receive, the best thing to do is be patient and read over the guides and get the feel of the way the server runs! Maybe do some looking into factions around here!

Ghosty

It all depends on how many applications the admins receive, the best thing to do is be patient and read over the guides and get the feel of the way the server runs! Maybe do some looking into factions around here!
Hey, I have one other question... How I can understand if the account is approved? Joining the game again and again till it is accepted?

Gatsbeh

Bronze Member
You’ll get a message on your UCP letting you know, and you’ll see your created characters, if I remember rightly you should get an email as well

Ghosty

You’ll get a message on your UCP letting you know, and you’ll see your created characters, if I remember rightly you should get an email as well
Can i ask you for help? I read some topics and i found out that i am stupid and i havent posted my application.. but i can't find where i have to submit it and how to proceed to answering the application questions... I only created this account without doin anything. What i have to do now? Where the application center is so i have submite mine?

Gatsbeh

Bronze Member
Of course, you need to go to here.

Then follow the step by step I'm sure you've signed up for an account, right?

Ghosty

Of course, you need to go to here.

Then follow the step by step I'm sure you've signed up for an account, right?
With this account called Ghosty i cant see anything in the register section... I just created a new account and now i see the make character thing and everything.. idk what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.